Bostwick announcement streaming live at 8AM

Hey SigEp, thnx for the neg. It was a bad post because you just stated something without letting anyone know if you were guessing, if it was an opinion, if you heard something, if you were being funny, or what. After you told people that you'd heard something it actually has value.

He said he would beg people this morning; why are you mad?

I'm not mad. I'm trying to help him understand why I said it was a bad post. The info was good but we have 9,000 people come in here and make simple, one phrase sentences proclaiming things. HTF are we supposed to know if he's goofing off, trolling, actually has info, heard something, etc. If you have info, that's wonderful, let us know that you heard something.

Advertisement
Hey SigEp, thnx for the neg. It was a bad post because you just stated something without letting anyone know if you were guessing, if it was an opinion, if you heard something, if you were being funny, or what. After you told people that you'd heard something it actually has value.

Sorry that I didn't give my source up. I did follow up and answer questions as best as I could.

Sorry that I didn't give my source up. I did follow up and answer questions as best as I could.

And after you did I replied. You have to understand, man, we get countless trolls in here, especially from the WEZ contingent. It's hard to know who's being serious.

Advertisement
Back