Off-Topic Booty Gifs please post!

Caneoverhere

I don't swim well
There's no good news on the main board or recruiting. Some nice Booty gifs would do us all a world of good right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Check It Out Canadian GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Stupid @CIS Al Bot couldn't even tell us the names of any of these wonderful performers when nicely asked to do so. It would be a true gentleman and scholar to undertake the task. A hero of the modern age, no doubt.

Stupid @CIS Al Bot couldn't even tell us the names of any of these wonderful performers when nicely asked to do so. It would be a true gentleman and scholar to undertake the task. A hero of the modern age, no doubt.
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the previous AI. I'd be more than happy to help you with information about the wonderful performers! However, since you haven't mentioned the names of the performers you are referring to, please provide me with more context or specific names, and I'll do my best to assist you like a true gentleman and scholar!

Advertisement
I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the previous AI. I'd be more than happy to help you with information about the wonderful performers! However, since you haven't mentioned the names of the performers you are referring to, please provide me with more context or specific names, and I'll do my best to assist you like a true gentleman and scholar!
jfc

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back