Bobby Football AKA Deuce Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankSmokesDank

Formerly the Tank
Exerpt from Herald article:

▪ Replacing Jaquan Johnson and Sheldrick Redwine will be difficult, but UM would feel good about a safety group of Bolden, Amari Carter, Gurvan Hall and Robert Knowles.

“I am as excited about this group as I’ve ever been,” Banda said. ”Rob Knowles blew us away in mat drills [Wednesday]. Blake Baker [the new defensive coordinator] said, ‘That guy goes so hard.’ We’ll be young."

The itch we can't scratch. Can someone please get this man his deploma?!

The thought of him being on the field is giving me flashbacks.

Advertisement
First, "diploma."

Second, this is the third thread on this my dude...

Third, yeah it is asstastic, much like him. +1 for gif.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Exerpt from Herald article:

▪ Replacing Jaquan Johnson and Sheldrick Redwine will be difficult, but UM would feel good about a safety group of Bolden, Amari Carter, Gurvan Hall and Robert Knowles.

“I am as excited about this group as I’ve ever been,” Banda said. ”Rob Knowles blew us away in mat drills [Wednesday]. Blake Baker [the new defensive coordinator] said, ‘That guy goes so hard.’ We’ll be young."

View attachment 79961

The itch we can't scratch. Can someone please get this man his deploma?!

The thought of him being on the field is giving me flashbacks.

I like that the kids are working hard in the off season, but giving 100% on mat drills does not mean you can play safety. We could do worse than Knowles, but then again we could do better.

Advertisement
He not playing this year, he'll be behind Bubba, Gurvan & Amari.

Did he play last year? I was so discussed I really didn’t notice. Manny kept same defensive staff, so if he played last year why would he not play at least as much this year?

Did he play last year? I was so discussed I really didn’t notice. Manny kept same defensive staff, so if he played last year why would he not play at least as much this year?
He played some vs Toledo and then I honestly don't recall seeing him much in crucial situations.

Advertisement
You fūcking prople are insufferable.

The third fūcking thread on this bullshlt.

Since when does getting praise for doing extra push-ups on a plastic mat translate into more playing time. I’ll tell you: since never.

It’s like each and every one of you has chronic memory loss. Every year we go through this shlt. Somebody gets praise for their strength and/or fitness level, and people start penciling him as the starter. Are you fūcking people retarded?

It’s called motivational praise, to give people some attaboys in the media for their hard work.

Whether Knowkes plays or not will be dependent on things totally different from mat drills. It will be dependent on how well he can actually practice and play the actual position. It’s like some of you are missing half your brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back