Other Sports Bob Baffert

Stylie

All ACC
is a taller version of Nick Saban but with horses. Seriously, does Nick even meet the height requirement to ride Space Mountain?

Advertisement
Dude on cough syrup took a leak on some hay the winning horse later ate is the greatest excuse I’ve ever heard.

Advertisement
will ferrell GIF

So we gonna pretend there isn't long time and on going history of cheating in horse racing. Everything from forging docs, jockey incidents and chemicals. Not surprised.

Advertisement
So we gonna pretend there isn't long time and on going history of cheating in horse racing. Everything from forging docs, jockey incidents and chemicals. Not surprised.
Yeah agree but to their credit they are trying to clean it up. Only way to clean it up is strip him of all records and kick him out now.

I feel the same way about BB in New England. Should never get credit for any personal records IMO. Baseball kind of does it which is why some aren't in the HOF with the sad part being a lot were destined for it anyhow.

Happen to know personally an "equine restorative surgeon" (e.g. plastic surgeon for horses).

They quit the racing scene because of all the abuses (their opinion) they witnessed, and regretfully, participated in/enabled for years.

Really weighs on them.

Mods, before Im ever assigned points again, I would like you to know that I probably had too much cough syrup, ****ed all over the hay, then ate it.

Please take my plausible medical condition into consideration.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back