Bo Scarbrough 2014 RB SR highlights ( w-UM interest)

Paranos

All-ACC
Scarbrough missed the last 2 1\2 games of his SR season dispite that hevran for 1,280 yards rushing on only 108 carries and 22 touchdowns playing some very good competition throughout the entire state of Florida.

Sr Highlights of Scarbrough at IMG Academy ( the video is at the bottom listed as Fall2013)
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/479359/bo-scarbrough

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dat boy good!
100.gif

Oddly enough, he's the first guy that I've seen since Andre Johnson to remind me of Andre Johnson. The body type and athleticism is truly freakish. Shouldn't be that fast and that nimble with that amount of body mass.

Last edited:
Advertisement
By chance, I saw this kid play Pace down here. Knew nothing about IMG or Bo but seeing him up close dude was truly a man amongst boys. Now Pace isnt much but kid did work. Seeing his film and full body of work just clarifies what I saw that night. Kid is a beast. Type of talent we could use, I have seen the best south florida has to offer at the position the last couple years, you could put his name right up there...

Dam his speed is impressive at that size.

Advertisement
Oddly enough, he's the first guy that I've seen since Andre Johnson to remind me of Andre Johnson. The body type and athleticism is truly freakish. Shouldn't be that fast and that nimble with that amount of body mass.

Patrick Peterson did it for me. Had the same body and athleticism as Dre. This Scarbrough kid is the total package, really wish we had a shot. Can´t even neg Paranos for cluttering the board with a player not interested in us, tapes that good.

What happens if really goes to Bama? Surely someone will want out of that RB situation.

Bama told him he is going to play LB or at best offensively H-Back not RB that is why he is looking around for school that will use him in a feature power back roll similar to how Bama runs the ball. UM is working hard to get a OV with him, if we do and UM wins out then we have a good shot.

Article from AL.com about Bo looking around
second_look_video_should_bama be worried about Scarbrough

Go Canes

Here is video of him discussing his official visits thus far

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6k6AkQ-NS4[/video]

Advertisement
Is there any actual quote about UM being involved with him or UM trying?

If there is one I'm not finding it anywhere, as much as I would like him to flip I'm not seeing any interest about him being involved with UM. I only found one of our coaches watched him play this year. Recently he has visited Alabama, UCLA, and Notre Dame. I think this is a situation where if Fournette goes to Bama, this kid will be upset about not having the opportunity at RB and potentially decommit.

looks like a Beanie Wells type to me.

Advertisement
How does Bo go to IMG with its$75.000 a year fee? Bo cannot get into the "U" or Notre Dame because Bo can't spell Bo..Wherever he goes something is going under the table because of his dismal grades..

Advertisement
Back