blog.allcanes.com

the storm

Banned Under CIS Martial Law until 11/5/20
This is an excellent blog analyzing all of the issues at UM. Does anybody at the U care?

Advertisement
The local media need to get involved in what's happened at UM & stir the pot a bit.

If I had to guess, Allcanes sales are hot garbage right now. Golden killing sales. Those we inveted swagger shirts need to get pulled wand replaced with we copyright lethargy, slacking and ha!f assedness.

Wait till British Knights takes over for Nike. That shop gone fold. FIU gone move more units.

Advertisement
"Months back the Miami Herald’s Barry Jackson quoted an NFL personnel man on the Hurricanes’ coaching situation and to date, the following words still jump off the page:

“I think Al Golden is a better coach with overachiever kids and a program he’s building from the bottom. You can’t coach [highly-talented] kids the same way as overachievers. I just don’t see kids getting significantly better there.” "

The ACC distributed a record $291.7M in total revenue last June, with each of the full 14 conference members receiving an average of $20.8M—up $1.2M from last year. This numbers is almost identical to what the 14-team SEC received, while the Big XII doled out upwards of $23M to its ten members.

I think someone mentioned this before... No way the school will suffer a huge minus if they cut Golden and his staff when the AD is sitting on $20,8000,000.00 check.

Advertisement
"Months back the Miami Herald’s Barry Jackson quoted an NFL personnel man on the Hurricanes’ coaching situation and to date, the following words still jump off the page:

“I think Al Golden is a better coach with overachiever kids and a program he’s building from the bottom. You can’t coach [highly-talented] kids the same way as overachievers. I just don’t see kids getting significantly better there.” "

Like I have been saying, Al likes kids like himself -- low talent overachievers. JJ was All conference on undefeated NC team. Al all shower boy on psu chump team. JJ liked bad a...es like himself and Al like girly boys like himself.

Tremendous article that says it all. I really cannot understand, in view of the toxic atmosphere around this program, these idiots can let things roll along at status quo while everyone around them (from students, to fans, to alums, especially former players) is absolutely going ballistic at this ridiculous display of ineptitude. It is just mindboggling and unforgivable. #### them all!

Tremendous article that says it all. I really cannot understand, in view of the toxic atmosphere around this program, these idiots can let things roll along at status quo while everyone around them (from students, to fans, to alums, especially former players) is absolutely going ballistic at this ridiculous display of ineptitude. It is just mindboggling and unforgivable. #### them all!

This!

Advertisement
The SEC is projected to be around 30 mil per school with the SEC network kicking it up. Miami picked the wrong **** conference.

After reading Harry call fans (his consumers) idiots for flying the banner on Twitter, I decided to no longer shop at that store. Plus, they deleted my post after voicing my displeasure on Golden on their Instagram page.

Advertisement
Back