Blocked by Baez

Baez is good peeps. Chill.

He may be cool but he is a tad sensitive. I got "blocked" by him for stating next year will be another year of irrelevance. Blocking people on Twitter is douchey.

This guy makes his living convincing kids to come to UM. Do you think it helps him to have you putting that as a comment on his tweets? This guy isn't making 2 mil like fat al. Relax and let the guy do his job.

Do his job? I don't care who it is even Ice is going to have a hard time getting South Fl kids with these coaches

Advertisement

He may be cool but he is a tad sensitive. I got "blocked" by him for stating next year will be another year of irrelevance. Blocking people on Twitter is douchey.

This guy makes his living convincing kids to come to UM. Do you think it helps him to have you putting that as a comment on his tweets? This guy isn't making 2 mil like fat al. Relax and let the guy do his job.

Not for nothing but posting stupid slogans during playoff games is a weak tactic to get recruits. He has spent more time blocking people on Twitter than convincing anyone to come to Miami.

Not for nothing but posting stupid slogans during playoff games is a weak tactic to get recruits. He has spent more time blocking people on Twitter than convincing anyone to come to Miami.

His livelihood is recruiting and you're going after his employer on the same social media account he uses to recruit
kids.
Cut him some slack.
He is trying to do his job.
Go after the folks who fornicated the program.
Not him.

Blocked me after I retweeted someone else. Lulz. Didn't know until I went to see if I was. Lmfao.

Advertisement
Everybody burns until AG is fired. If Baez finds that unfair, he should go to the AD and let him know his job is impossible now with how things are.

He blocked me for responding to his kick rocks tweet, I said dont get mad, how bout actually produce? Get some wins and some facilities then maybe they will come.

Dude is tweeting bible verses to justify keeping Al. Take that chinstrap and go play on a dlck, bub.

Butch would have him packing up his tiny desk before he even took his morning shlt.

Advertisement
Dude is tweeting bible verses to justify keeping Al. Take that chinstrap and go play on a dlck, bub.

Butch would have him packing up his tiny desk before he even took his morning shlt.

Hahaha - your the one in a constant circle jerk on this site with a bunch of ******** and now you want me to join your team? GTFOH. Maybe you should read a few bible versus yourself before you begin your next circle jerk...

Hahaha - your the one in a constant circle jerk on this site with a bunch of ******** and now you want me to join your team? GTFOH. Maybe you should read a few bible versus yourself before you begin your next circle jerk...

Hey we found Baez.

Why don't you go tweet how "Buddha never won the ACC either, bro" you ******* simpleton.

Hey we found Baez.

Why don't you go tweet how "Buddha never won the ACC either, bro" you ******* simpleton.

Hahaha Circle Jerk Boy. It's funny you reference Buddha. I don't know much about him other than he was into circle jerking himself... No thanks dumbass!

Advertisement
Baez can eat balls like the rest of them.

FVCK EM ALL! Some real soft shoulders round these parts.

Lol at folks who go on twatter to sabotage our chief recruiters efforts and then get all *****y and whiny when the guy blocks them. His twatter is for recruits. Did you really think he would have any choice about leaving anything negative on there? The guy´s a professional, NO WAY does he leave that stuff there or the guys posting it unblocked.

Advertisement
Baez does our recruiting basically

Is that 19 minute a day commitment, with weekends and holidays off?

Baez puts in work on visits. All kids I've seen like him when he is giving tours

Don't understand the point of ripping a coach like this till you are blocked...... D'nofrio maybe. But what the heck are you gaining other than having recruits see how are fans are during a bad time to a recruiting coach?

Advertisement
Back