Blake James?

onplane

Freshman
Has James ever hired any head coach in his career? Filling this vacancy is taking much to long.
Meanwhile Blake has lost all advantages of firing Golden early and has handicapped 2016 recruiting.

Advertisement
Only VaTech, Hawaii, and Iowa State filled their open HC positions.

Illinois and Minnesota promoted Interim HCs. We can all agree we do not want Larry Scott, so those two schools do not count.

This hire has to be the right hire. Who would you have hired already?

Last edited:
How many times do you ever see coaches hired mid season?
On ANY level?

A mid season firing is to let potential candidates know there is an opening for the future more than to hire a guy that week

Has James ever hired any head coach in his career? Filling this vacancy is taking much to long.
Meanwhile Blake has lost all advantages of firing Golden early and has handicapped 2016 recruiting.

You mean going 4-1 since he's been fired?

Wasn't that the situation last time we looked for a coach? How did that turn out?

The point is just make a freaking hire, this is not some rocket science. Go hire a football coach that will make us a competitor , year in and year out

Advertisement

Wasn't that the situation last time we looked for a coach? How did that turn out?

The point is just make a freaking hire, this is not some rocket science. Go hire a football coach that will make us a competitor , year in and year out

Well s**t, I never realized it was so simple. I'll just call Blake up in the morning, explain it to him, and we'll have the perfect coach by close of business.

Well s**t, I never realized it was so simple. I'll just call Blake up in the morning, explain it to him, and we'll have the perfect coach by close of business.

One less thing to worry about.

If James screws up this hire then we need to instantly start flying the "fire Blake James" banners.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back