Blake James - Serious Question

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Can anyone name one single thing he's done here that somehow improved athletics at UM?

Since Blake James' arrival - has UM Football improved measurably? (I'm crediting Richt with pushing for the Indoor Practice Facility.)

Anyone???

Advertisement
Can anyone name one single thing he's done here that somehow improved athletics at UM?

Since Blake James' arrival - has UM Football improved measurably? (I'm crediting Richt with pushing for the Indoor Practice Facility.)

Anyone???

Andrew will be happy to cut-and-paste Blake's bio for you, and tout Blake's two on-the-job promotions.

Advertisement
tenor (38).gif

Anyone???

He opened Coach L's email when coach L was lobbying for the job. That's the only thing I can think of

Advertisement
He's inadvertently helped improve the foothold that other schools have in recruiting under our own home. But other than that, no, there isnt one single thing you can credit flake james for in his 7 years here

Extended Golden
Waited until year 5 to fire Golden
Hired Richt
Extended Richt
Didn’t fire Richt when it was clear he was toast
Didn’t conduct a search to hire Manny

How are the other athletic programs doing? I seem to remember baseball being dominant.

Advertisement
He’s bettered athletic results for UF, FIU, and the rest of the ACC. He’s a locust sucking the university dry

Anyone???
He successfully completed destroying football at the direction of the troll.

Advertisement
He’s increased ticket sales in football and basketball and has increased large donations. That will decrease if we continue to play poorly. Hindsight is 20/20 but at the time, Richt looked like a good hire for the program and he got the IPF under his watch. That’s why he’s still there. That being said, after extending Al and Richt, if his 2 hour national head coaching search candidate doesn’t work out this year, Blake and Manny are probably and should be both packing their bags.

ADIDAS deal maybe ?

But ****, they want their money back probably. Our next deal gonna be with K Swiss if this clown stays.

Andrew will be happy to cut-and-paste Blake's bio for you, and tout Blake's two on-the-job promotions.

You obviously can't read... Blake has done well in fundraising at both his current and previous positions; however, money donated has not translated into wins on the field. The BOT should be upset, and it appears they are, that their money has not resulted in increased wins. In the end, it appears as if the BOT has given Blake everything he has asked for. The BOT understands that large organizations like Miami cannot be fixed overnight but after seven years it may be time for UM to move on from James.

Advertisement
Back