Blake James pressure

Canesfreak89

Redshirt Freshman
Does anyone think that with adidas making a large investment in us that they were putting pressure on Blake and will continue that through the hiring process?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Money talks and bullshyt walks. Anytime there's money on the table it has a voice and has to be heard. Dont kid yourself. How much of an influence, we'll never know. But nobody's buying **** of a team that just got tuned 58-0, unless it's ND.

Money talks and bullshyt walks. Anytime there's money on the table it has a voice and has to be heard. Dont kid yourself. How much of an influence, we'll never know. But nobody's buying **** of a team that just got tuned 58-0, unless it's ND.

Exactly my thoughts. Who wants to sponsor a loser, especially if it's one of your largest contracts.

I thought about this concept. It makes sense. Adidas is going all in on miami and it makes sense that they would want a good return. I doubt they have any real pull, but they can remind miami who's paying for everything. You don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back