Blah Golden so happy with the teams progress that he ended

Al Foil

Coach Pepe MAGA!
camp early....

The Canes coach started off the show saying he was extremely happy with his troops at CanesCamp. “So happy that I ended it early [Thursday],” Golden said. “This is a group that did everything we asked them all summer.”

Oh, I forgot to mention this was before last year's opener where we got stomped by Louisville.

Don't be fooled by the bull**** coming out of Coral Gables right now. Money talks and bull**** walks.

Al Golden talks CanesCamp, QBs, freshmen & Louisville in season's first 'Hurricane Hotline' - CaneInsider | Miami Hurricanes Athletics and Recruiting

Advertisement
Again? He does that every year. Remember him *****ing about how horrible it was that he lost practices because Donna gave up Bowl games. Was he lying then or is he lying now.

camp early....

The Canes coach started off the show saying he was extremely happy with his troops at CanesCamp. “So happy that I ended it early [Thursday],” Golden said. “This is a group that did everything we asked them all summer.”

Oh, I forgot to mention this was before last year's opener where we got stomped by Louisville.

Don't be fooled by the bull**** coming out of Coral Gables right now. Money talks and bull**** walks.

Al Golden talks CanesCamp, QBs, freshmen & Louisville in season's first 'Hurricane Hotline' - CaneInsider | Miami Hurricanes Athletics and Recruiting
Man...I just about threw my phone when I read this thinking...not this **** again. Thankfully I read it all.

sooft. just like when he had chances to get younger players reps last year when preparing for the bowl game but no, theyve played too many night games and need to rest

Advertisement
Golden attempting to injure Choc Gray

miami-hurricanes-football-al-golden-greentren-practice-field-fall-brad-kaaya.jpg

he keeps saying "leaner" and "faster" maybe someone go through to him lol

I don't fall for any of FAhGs bull**** anymore.

It would be hilarious if Bethune pulled the upset and thatcfat pig had to explain it to the media.

Advertisement
I don't fall for any of FAhGs bull**** anymore.

It would be hilarious if Bethune pulled the upset and thatcfat pig had to explain it to the media.

On that's easy! I already know what he would say. He would tell the media that we lost our no1 RB in Gus Edwards. We lost valuable practice time because of rain caused by Erika. Would say that guys were freelancing on defense then tell the media that we are going to work our tails off to correct it and that it starts with him. We are still feeling the effects of the cloud and that we do not have a full compliment of scholarships yet...............

Advertisement
This is going to be a great Canes season. Every day brings us one closer to Fraulden's firing.

Firing Day is 89 away.

[video=youtube;98P-gu_vMRc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98P-gu_vMRc[/video]

Advertisement
Back