Bishop Gorman playing Central in Naples in September

At the new facility right off the interstate in Naples.

Was looking through their site to find a waiver for my kid to play soccer there this weekend and I found this.

I'm not real dialed in recruiting-wise but I know we have at least one offer out to a Bishop Gorman kid and it might be interesting to see how a national powerhouse team stacks up against a team from the 305.

Advertisement

Was looking through their site to find a waiver for my kid to play soccer there this weekend and I found this.

I'm not real dialed in recruiting-wise but I know we have at least one offer out to a Bishop Gorman kid and it might be interesting to see how a national powerhouse team stacks up against a team from the 305.
LOL I swear I searched before I posted this but now I see there was a post in March. Feel free to delete.

Advertisement
I hope we take a look at LB Ben Hudson from Gorman. He's not a bad Plan B option at all, and with the way our LB crootin' has been going, we need to cast a wide net. He has many of the West Coast offers you look for, most noticably UCLA, Utah, Washington, and Stanford. I know for a fact he'd be all ears to a push from us. Dad's from Miami and he was raised a Cane...

I'll be there...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back