Bigots vs. Ballers

Advertisement
Notre Dame doesnt even deserve a nickname.

Call this game:

"Miami Hurricanes crush unidentified players in golden helmets."

Advertisement
Are you talking about a gameday sign? Bigots vs Ballers would be a good one that would probably pass security's sportsmanlike compliance protocol.

I doubt ESPN touches it with a 10' pole, but would be awesome if it went viral. Everyone can see that Catholics vs. Convicts is racist and should be disavowed by Notre Dame.

Just to add a bit more gasoline to the fire...

Get them shirts printed. I see a 30 for 30 title in 20-30 years. You know after we've won about another 5-6 championships and ND maybe adds one if they get real lucky.

Advertisement
Just to add a bit more gasoline to the fire...

Get them shirts printed. I see a 30 for 30 title in 20-30 years. You know after we've won about another 5-6 championships and ND maybe adds one if they get real lucky.

I like the shirt idea as much as a gameday sign idea. TV might try to avoid a sign, can't avoid a bunch of fans wearing the shirt.

Since they like to take isolated incidences and make them representative incidences, let's reciprocate:
Molesters vs Chain Gang

Advertisement
I'd switch it so that "Ballers" comes first in order. Otherwise I like it. ND admins will have a fit if it catches on even slightly, since that's poison to a university's academic reputation.

Not sure why I am persisting with this, but one that might get pass the gameday censors:
Catholics vs Richteous

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back