Biggest upside tonight and biggest downside

BearThatAteDBC

Redshirt Freshman
Offense wasn't standing waiting for play from sidelines no delay penalties. Biggest downside was defense was waiting for plays and kept getting caught unready or in substitutions. Get rid of Doritos NOW

Advertisement
Seriously, have you ever seen three worse coaches than Golden, Dorkto, and Coley? They make the great Rich Kotite and fat Charlie Weis look like Hall of Famers.

Advertisement
Biggest upside were the two consecutive plays in which we actually took snaps from under center and ran it smack at them out of the I formation, picking up 30 yards or more. I wasn't sure those plays were still in the playbook.

The offensive linemen would toughen up and grow up in a hurry if those plays were a staple. My other rooting interest USC is slowly learning that lesson. They were pure shotgun crap until a couple of weeks ago. Sickening, just like the Canes offense. Now with the interim coach USC is playing more physical on both sides of the ball. Yesterday against Cal they lined up in a power formation under center with two backs on 4th and goal at the 2 and jammed it into the end zone.

Biggest upside were the two consecutive plays in which we actually took snaps from under center and ran it smack at them out of the I formation, picking up 30 yards or more. I wasn't sure those plays were still in the playbook.

The offensive linemen would toughen up and grow up in a hurry if those plays were a staple. My other rooting interest USC is slowly learning that lesson. They were pure shotgun crap until a couple of weeks ago. Sickening, just like the Canes offense. Now with the interim coach USC is playing more physical on both sides of the ball. Yesterday against Cal they lined up in a power formation under center with two backs on 4th and goal at the 2 and jammed it into the end zone.

Nice observation! https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/using-fb-night/92575

I will admit when we threw that miserably executed 3rd down screen pass I thought of you sweetheart.

Advertisement
Back