BIGGEST SURPRISE IN PRODUCTION FOR ME THIS YEAR.

Hands down has been MCINTOSH he's just unbelievable it's fun to have a d lineman that in most occasions demands a double team he's really really surprised me.

I saw all the reports coming out of practice about him and Willis (I don't believe **** Pete or any of the reporters say about greentree all Americans) but I definitely have been extremely surprised.

And corn as well he amazes everytime I see him tackle someone at his size I think how in the **** is he doing that LOL without being hurt.......... # little tough guy #LTG =WHAT I SCREAM EVERYTIME HE MAKES A TACKLE.

Any pleasant surprises for you guys???

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agree, I was scratching my head over McIntosh starting over Willis, but he is the goods. Dominant player.

Agree, I was scratching my head over McIntosh starting over Willis, but he is the goods. Dominant player.

I really didn't believe it about Willis because he's a tweener to small to play DT AND not fast enough to play defensive end effectively. Was my thought upon seeing a few of his plays.

McIntosh is a future 1st rounder at DT IMO

Hope Kool stays here a very long time we are in good hands with him

Pete was hyping the crap out of Gerald Willis. Besides a couple plays against those cupcakes - he's been quiet since.

Advertisement
Pete was hyping the crap out of Gerald Willis. Besides a couple plays against those cupcakes - he's been quiet since.
He missed the unc and va tech games. Still not all he way back and has been playing on a injured knee. He was balling in the fsu game

McIntosh will make a ton of money in the NFL because he is so versatile. Type of kid who will be fine in any defense.

Advertisement
Back