Biggest Game Down South: Southridge vs. Killian Official Game Thread

Goulds Cane

Senior
It's going down tonight at Southridge Stadium! Doors open at 7PM!

Southridge has never gotten back on track after Billy Rolle left to coach DBs at FAMU. Rick Munne was appointed head coach right before spring, coming from South Miami High. They are currently sitting ar 3-4, with wins over Leonard High of Greenacres, Mater Academy & Hialeah High. They are coming off a 41-0 thrashing at the hands of Palmetto.

After a tumultuous Week 0 exhibition game against Gulliver, Killian currently is sitting pretty at a perfect record of 8-0. Coach Derrick Gibson has really got these boys rolling & playing with fire. They are fresh off the heels of a 49-0 disembowelment of St. Brendan. Offensively, they are led by workhorse back Ryan Bullard, superstar wideout Robby Washington & possession receiver Javon Robinson. Defensively, the Cougars are wrecking shop with edge rusher Dylan Stephenson, defensive lineman Steven Shannon, linebacker Bobby Washington, headhunting safety Stanquan Clark & shutdown corner Dwight Bootle II.

Get your popcorn ready!

Last edited:
Advertisement
How is a game with an undefeated team going up against a team with the losing record the biggest game down south? I'm not being a jerk, just wondering how there isn't a bigger game this weekend.

It's going down tonight at Southridge Stadium! Doors open at 7PM!

Southridge has never gotten back on track after Billy Rolle left to coach DBs at FAMU. Rick Munne was appointed head coach right before spring, coming from South Miami High. They are currently sitting ar 3-4, with wins over Leonard High of Greenacres, Mater Academy & Hialeah High. They are coming off a 41-0 thrashing at the hands of Palmetto.

After a tumultuous Week 0 exhibition game against Gulliver, Killian currently is sitting pretty at a perfect record of 8-0. Coach Derrick Gibson has really got these boys rolling & playing with fire. They are fresh off the heels of a 49-0 disembowelment of St. Brendan. Offensively, they are led by workhorse back Ryan Bullard, superstar wideout Robby Washington & possession receiver Javon Robinson. Defensively, the Cougars are wrecking shop with edge rusher Dylan Stephenson, defensive lineman Steven Shannon, linebacker Bobby Washington, headhunting safety Stanquan Clark & shutdown corner Dwight Bootle II.

Get your popcorn ready!
Wow I forgot St. Brendan had a football team. They got enough dudes there to field a squad?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll be honest, I'm gonna cut this one short. Southridge is BADLY outclassed & it's obviously going to be a blowout. They're getting embarrassed in every facet of the game. Thanks for tuning in!
You should eat somewhere nicer tonight since you have more time than usual.

I'll be honest, I'm gonna cut this one short. Southridge is BADLY outclassed & it's obviously going to be a blowout. They're getting embarrassed in every facet of the game. Thanks for tuning in!
How would you rate Killian against the top teams in Dade?

Advertisement
How would you rate Killian against the top teams in Dade?
Killian isn't going anywhere in the playoffs. Depending on who they draw first round they might be one & done. Their O-line is terrible & they're too shaky at the second level on defense.

They're going to get killed by Central/Heritage and might lose to Rockledge or one of the Duval schools.

Advertisement
Back