BIG 10 releases schedule - COMPLETE SCHDULE

Penn state and OSU have weak schedules

Yes. The conference Chief and both schools AD's INTENTIONALLY set up the schedule, so that one of those teams is in the major CFB play-offs. Bloody guarantee it. And dig this. Ohio St., along with that FAKE TOUGH cornsucker team, were the main instigators regarding the conference playing after the initial " no-go. " The difference is Ohio St. is Ohio St. Whereas the other team is a LOSING TEAM and all that. LMFAO I'm guessing if Ohio St. was currently a losing team, the conference would have come up with a difficult eight game schedule. Akin to that fake tough CornSUCKER team. huh?

Advertisement
CFP committee going to have a situation putting an 8-0 OSU in over a 10/11 win school.

They deserve to be punish! Mother F'in FAKE TOUGH, CRY BABIES!

Oh. And one more notion. I give EVEN MONEY odds the CornSUCKER'S start out... 0-4 and end up with ANOTHER losing season!
Nebraska is dookie but getting mad at them for the crime of WANTING TO PLAY FOOTBALL is asinine, Nebraska & Ohio State are the only Big Ten teams I respect

Advertisement
Clemson will have played 11 games. A Big10 school shouldn’t get in playoff with 8 wins when everyone else played more (IMO)

Would be 9 wins with a Big Championship game.

You might as well scrap the OOC game we or anyone in this conference played. That's a non-factor and a gimme win.

ACC versus Big is a difference of two extra conference games for us. Same for the SEC.

OSU was considered a contender for sure this year, pretty much as they usually are. A game or two less than the 3rd or 4th spot in the playoff, that doesn't mean anything to me. In particular if they look like themselves and are undefeated.

I do hear what you're saying. I just don't see why you would leave them out based on a 1 to 2 game difference.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back