Better Pray Richt doesnt bring his version of Poor 3-4 to UM

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
UGA's 3-4 was **** near as bad as Doritos. Hopefully this Soft Mother Phucker at least runs an Aggressive Miami Defense.

I know Softy Walks with the Lord......But he better Let the Devil Influence The Play on Game Day!

If this doesn't work, REMEMBER OUR AD IGNORED THIS:

MR Facts.jpg

Sonny Long

Advertisement
who was a better candidate again?

exactly. If it's done, it's done

if you're with miami football, great if not bye felicia

I do agree that I'd much rather see a 4-3 front. Much easier to find personnel for this, in my opinion....

My larger concern is ensuring we get an aggressive DC to match the Miami style of defense that we had when we were dominant...

Advertisement
Butch and Herman were better candidates.

Georgia fans couldn't wait to get rid of him. He couldn't win the big games. What is there to be excited about?

Butch obviously. But Herman is a better option than Richt!

If it's done, it's done. I just hope we are not disappointed by what our AD ignored!

Again, if this is final, I WILL GIVE RICHT A CHANCE TO PROVE HIMSELF AS THE COACH OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!

No training wheels for Richt. This team is ready to win with the right coach!

Advertisement

Again, if this is final, I WILL GIVE RICHT A CHANCE TO PROVE HIMSELF AS THE COACH OF THE UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI!

No training wheels for Richt. This team is ready to win with the right coach!
There you go man! This is the mindset everyone should take!

pretty sure he didn't run a 3-4 for most of his tenure

The last 5-8 years. I will give him this: He will fire staff.

He should hire a Quality 4-3 DC and be done with it......then you will see More DT commits!

Advertisement
Maybe Schiano takes the DC position. No reason not to. He wont get a HC position and it will be a good step back in that direction if he thinks he can get one in the future.

Advertisement
LOL he doesn't run a 3-4 for like 80% of his career and also he is an offensive mind not D.

Advertisement
Back