BERRIOS TO THE PATS!!!!!!!!!!

Brax seems to be your typical Pats receiver. If any team can coach up Brax, it's the Pats.

Advertisement
I posted this after he had that big game against FSU, that my son said in a year or two he'll be making millions with the Patriots.

Advertisement
Its all brady......if hes there they will be a problem once he leaves to tough to replace

Yes and no. Tom Brady is a legend obviously but when he's been out that team has still been able to win games. The system at NE is second-to-none. As long as Belichick is there Brax and NE will be alright.

Which brings be to another reason why this is a divine appointment by the football gods: Brax--one of the most intelligent players in this draft--is going to go play for one of the most cerebral coaching minds in history. That alone is going to give him a huge leg up in that system.

And the best part about it is we get to see him ALOT on TV because the Pats get a lot of coverage and the Dolphins play them 2x a year. I can't wait till he scores on the Fins and throws up The U on September 30th. (sorry Fins fans.. I'm one of those Canes who doesn't care about he home team.. I seriously only watch the NFL to follow former Canes... Guess I'll be watching a lot of Cleveland games this year lol)

GO CANES!!!

Berrios went from catching passes from Rosier one year to catching passes from Tom F'in Brady the next year. I mean, has there ever been more of a sure thing with a 6th round pick?

Two 6th round studs!! I can't wait!!

The Pats and Berrios got balls. I predicted it, my wife predicted it, and others here did as well. Can't wait to see him scoring in Bean Town.

Advertisement
Happy for #8. This had a destiny feel to it. Everybody was calling for him to go be selected by the Pats, and it happened. I'm kinda surprised they didn't make the Wes Welker comparison during the post-selection analysis on NFL.com. This guy has all the ability and heart you could possibly expect to succeed at the next level. He will shock the masses.

Also happy for the other guys. Although I think RJ and KN should've returned, I can't fault them for trying to do what they perceive to be best for themselves and their families. I wish them nothing but the best at the next level.

Really surprised no one took on KC. He's got the size and experience, and has real potential in the league. With some good coaching, could be a starter in a year. IMO.

**EDIT** Correction -- I just saw where KC signed with the Jags, and Moten with the Phins. Good luck to them both.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back