Berrios getting more miami crystal ball picks

canesboyfromiowa

Freshman
Know this doesnt mean much but more and more kentucky insiders predicting he ends up at the U. Would be huge, hope he gets that offer. :neonu:

Advertisement
Lol I wouldn't put a lot of weight on that crystal ball garbage but if I were a betting man i'd say --->offer = []_[]
Interesting BPowell gets his offer today & we're waiting to see what happens with Berrios.

Advertisement
Berrios sounds like a breakfast cereal with a cartoon captain on the front.

"Johnny, eat your berrios and get ready for school."

Agree with the poster who said this wasnt a good thing. Unless we are taking 5-6 WRs in the cycle maybe the staff got some inside info that Rudolph and Lane are not serious about coming here. Not trying to sound chicken little but I was under the assumption we were only taking 4 WRs in this cycle. If this kid commits that is 3 already. (Unless Gray is on the board as a Utility guy.)

Advertisement
Agree with the poster who said this wasnt a good thing. Unless we are taking 5-6 WRs in the cycle maybe the staff got some inside info that Rudolph and Lane are not serious about coming here. Not trying to sound chicken little but I was under the assumption we were only taking 4 WRs in this cycle. If this kid commits that is 3 already. (Unless Gray is on the board as a Utility guy.)

Gray is probably a safety at the end of the day, no matter what is being said now..either way I doubt the staff is coutning him against WR numbers. Rudolph and Lane have made it very clear that they are going to drag this out. Berrios is an unmitigated stud in his own right. Therefore, I see absolutely no problem taking Berrios and Langham, assuming you get Dixon, and then leaving one spot open for Rudolph / Lane, assuming you dont get both.

Not to mention, the staff has made it clear from our offers (Stephens, Worton) that they want a true slot guy moving forward. Berrios is easily the best tape I have seen so far as a slot guy. No brainer.

The crystal ball stuff is useless. Just a marketing ploy by 247 to attract more customers and drive traffic to their network.

They all pick sony to Georgia he goes, so I'm like hey they picked Clark to miami! They were right about sony so they must...oh wait

Advertisement
Berrios sounds like a breakfast cereal with a cartoon captain on the front.

"Johnny, eat your berrios and get ready for school."

Or, or, or it sounds like a pretty frequent hispanic name in south florida. ****.

SMH. Are you sensitive or something? Are you gonna cry because I said Berrios sounds like a breakfast cereal? Lagrimas del corazon hispanico en el agua de south florida....

181.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back