Benjamin Hudson 2022 OLB Bishop Gorman HS(Las Vegas)

RattlerCane305

Big Cuz
Sophomore full-time starter on a National Power. 6'2" 195 lengthy kid who excels playing downhill(vs. run, blitzing) and is solid in coverage. Many strengths to his game, his current weaknesses are tied to the fact that he just turned 16 today. Lots of speed & weight to pick up for a kid who already has good size and runs well. Should be 6'3"-6'4" 215-225 by NLI day. Kid could turn 18 as an EE. UCLA is his 1st offer but this kid is a CANE. Military kid with 305 roots. His Ol' boy is from Down South, played ball at SD with Antrel. Basically raised as a SoFla Dawg playing in Vegas. Minus the handlers & bull****. We offer & he's ours. When Ben says we're his dream school, believe him....

PS: Help me out CIS Fam, I'm having trouble posting the vid from this sorry *** phone...

Edit: My bad, I guess it did post. I apologize phone, you know I love you...

Advertisement
Great find fam!

We definitely need to keep that Gorman pipeline open & the fact he's got South Fla ties is even better.
Perfect kid to keep the Gorman2Gables pipeline going. I talked to his pops and he's ours as long as we don't **** around and slowplay him. We're THE offer he's waiting for. I'd hate to see someone like everyone's favorite Caja China-building HC scoop him and he's a 2x All-Pac-12er...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Looks solid for a true sophomore with a nice frame. Definitely didn't blow me away with his film but when you take a step back and realize he's 16 and that's sophomore tape it's pretty good. Good find.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back