Ben Wagner

Advertisement
**Pretends to be shocked** So on that timeline best case he’ll be back sometime between BC and GT. The good news is that they’ve already done the surgery, so it’s a matter of recovery rather than hoping the rest fixes the problem.

If Fed is the guy from last Sunday, I don’t think it’s too big of an issue and we’ll be adding depth when he returns. If he isn’t, we’ll continue to ask a lot of Palmquist.

I notice TOS misidentifies Wanger as an LHP, and mentions Bodanza as a remaining left handed option. Any update on Bodanza? Someone mentioned he was hurt but there hasn’t been any reporting confirming anything.

Let's hope he makes a full and quick recovery and can help us down the stretch. He's also on Israel's Olympic team this summer as I understand it.

The young man sounds like a class act and is deserving of everything good that comes his way.

Advertisement
Anyone seen any updates/heard anything? We’re approaching the four week end of the range.

I have not seen him with the other pitchers out by the home bullpen since he got hurt. Gates and M. Rosario have been spotted but not Wanger.

Per Gino, Wanger was ahead of schedule until he got mono. He’s into a throwing program, but won’t travel this weekend.

Mono is nothing to play with. Everyone handles it differently. Sometime it takes months. Also very lucky that team didn’t get it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back