beliotti on the ACC preview show

Advertisement
WE UP!

54d3d4cce6f55_-_tumblr_llhctdm0ju1qje621o1_500.gif

he basically said he dont think golden can save his job.

I have to agree. I don't think Golden has what it takes to coach this team to the promised land. There were 3 that did...Schnell, Johnson and Davis and no, not Dennis. Al is not even on Erickson's level.

I have to agree. I don't think Golden has what it takes to coach this team to the promised land. There were 3 that did...Schnell, Johnson and Davis and no, not Dennis. Al is not even on Erickson's level.

I agree at least Erickson had the common sense to come in and put in his high power offense but not touch the defense. Folden has that sports psychology masters degree but he lacks the common sense to realize his defensive philosophy does not work. His ego and stubborn mentality is why he should not be a HC or DC at any high level.

So a guy who revolutionized college offense at the time, was 63-9 here, and won 2 NCs didn't have what it took to take us to the promised land? Good thought.

Advertisement

So a guy who revolutionized college offense at the time, was 63-9 here, and won 2 NCs didn't have what it took to take us to the promised land? Good thought.

Unbelievable.

im in the minority when i say until we get a coach that can keep talent home we will never be back,bbb he has the bagman and can get it done. im all about winning and doing what other schools do to win.

Advertisement

Candidate for Porst of the Year.

Said brad kaaya should win the heisman if he saves goldens job. Heard the words goldens job several times from him

im in the minority when i say until we get a coach that can keep talent home we will never be back,bbb he has the bagman and can get it done. im all about winning and doing what other schools do to win.

winning keeps players home. its really that simple.

no it doesnt

jimbo locked up kids without winning a **** thing, its either u have it or u dont. u cant teach recruiting its just something u have and butch is the best at it along with saban imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back