Behind the U podcast

chris2183l

Recruit
Anyone else listen to this podcast? Pretty good content. Josh Darrow is the host. There's a few really good episodes so far...Jimmy Johnson, Dan Morgan, Brock Berlin, Lashlee, TRob... He just dropped one with DVD today and I was pretty impressed listening to him. I think DVD is actually going to be a nice hire. I liked his personality and demeanor listening to him talk today. I think him and T rob together are going to kill it on the recruiting trail.

If you haven't listened to it yet check it out. I've been listening to it on Spotify. Definitely has some good nostalgia on some of the episodes...today's also had a few guests drop in -Sean Spence Allen Bailey Marcus Forston and Travis Benjamin...a little blast from the past of the Randy Shannon era

Advertisement
Anyone else listen to this podcast? Pretty good content. Josh Darrow is the host. There's a few really good episodes so far...Jimmy Johnson, Dan Morgan, Brock Berlin, Lashlee, TRob... He just dropped one with DVD today and I was pretty impressed listening to him. I think DVD is actually going to be a nice hire. I liked his personality and demeanor listening to him talk today. I think him and T rob together are going to kill it on the recruiting trail.

If you haven't listened to it yet check it out. I've been listening to it on Spotify. Definitely has some good nostalgia on some of the episodes...today's also had a few guests drop in -Sean Spence Allen Bailey Marcus Forston and Travis Benjamin...a little blast from the past of the Randy Shannon era
Yea it’s a real good listen. I binged one day at work

Here is the link for those that haven't heard it.

OR

Go Canes

Advertisement
Yeah I stumbled on them thru Twitter. Really loved all of them so far. Even the latest one with Yonder Alonso as I've followed Canes baseball for many years too...real good content. The Brock Berlin one was really good too. Loved hearing about the competition on greentree during his time at UM...the good old days

Advertisement
Back