Behind the Scenes Look at the Bills Drafting Rousseau

Advertisement
Alot of scouts are going to be looking for work in another field in 2-3 years if GR15 pans out like we all think he will. This is one of those "How the **** did we miss this eval??" type situations. (potentially) I am absolutely rooting for him to make it and make it BIG. Good luck to the kid!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure y he got so much hate for sitting out, like dude wasn’t our best DLman in yrs. Everyone loves this kid. Hella respectful & a great ambassador to the program. Hoping he has an outstanding, HOF worthy career & make every fonky team that doubted him, pay.

Alot of scouts are going to be looking for work in another field in 2-3 years if GR15 pans out like we all think he will. This is one of those "How the **** did we miss this eval??" type situations. (potentially) I am absolutely rooting for him to make it and make it BIG. Good luck to the kid!
Huh? He was drafted in the first round so not sure what scouts are getting in trouble. Could he have gone earlier in the first? Not without playing this last year IMO

Advertisement
Most of the rest of us were already aware he had exceptional talent and skills

This should be required viewing for all the Rousseau HATERS here so they can better learn how to evaluate talent. 🤔

ESPECIALLY those who wished OR thought he fu*ked up and wouldn't end up going in the 1st ROUND 🤣

I wish him the best

Last edited:
I don’t think a lot of NFL evaluators knocked on GR, they just didn’t have a large sample size to gamble on taking him early in the 1st.

Remember, he also played safety and WR in high school. I think his interview with the Bills helped him tremendously on why he opted out last year and I’m looking forward to seeing him destroy QBs at the next level.

Advertisement
Back