Before You Burn Your Orange Tie...

RepTheGables

Energy Vampire
Consider the following:

We out-rushed UVA by more than 2-1. Our d-line got penetration vs. the run and occasional pressure vs. the passer.

Our three best defensive players were out for today's game. What's more, they are (by eligibility) two freshmen and a sophomore. There is a bright future. And I do see player progression. UVA made their money by throwing over the middle and taking advantage of inexperience in the back seven. That's rough stuff to swallow, since our front four has been blamed for most of our defensive woes this season, and seeing the other guys in orange beat them in ****tiness made for a rather unpleasant afternoon.

Regardless, I'm not losing hope. People who compare this to any other UVA loss (or even GT in 2008) are writing under the influence. Take a deep breath and please go to the USF game.

Advertisement
**** that. The ****** *** UVa qb's had another career day against us. 10 point lead, 11 minutes left. 5 point lead, 5 minutes left and posession. then let an 87 yards drive happen while saving 3 timeouts for no reason.

**** AL GOLDEN HE ******* SUCKS

Consider the following:

We out-rushed UVA by more than 2-1. Our d-line got penetration vs. the run and occasional pressure vs. the passer.

Our three best defensive players were out for today's game. What's more, they are (by eligibility) two freshmen and a sophomore. There is a bright future. And I do see player progression. UVA made their money by throwing over the middle and taking advantage of inexperience in the back seven. That's rough stuff to swallow, since our front four has been blamed for most of our defensive woes this season, and seeing the other guys in orange beat them in ****tiness made for a rather unpleasant afternoon.

Regardless, I'm not losing hope. People who compare this to any other UVA loss (or even GT in 2008) are writing under the influence. Take a deep breath and please go to the USF game.

Shut up! The scoreboard is all that matters.

Advertisement
I can take losing to better teams when we are rebuilding. Not this. This was a loss to a three win team that had a 6 game losing streak before last week.

We lost to Maryland last year and they went, what 2-9? That's a pattern.

The post game comments will be interesting. I agree we definitely got out coached and out played. Worst defense in the country. All day that defense had been slapped, and when we left it for them to hold the lead...no way. We allowed some big chucks of yards on 3rd down conversions.

The post game comments will be interesting. I agree we definitely got out coached and out played. Worst defense in the country. All day that defense had been slapped, and when we left it for them to hold the lead...no way. We allowed some big chucks of yards on 3rd down conversions.

We should have gone for it on 4th down on our last possession, no way our D makes a stop

Im tired of excuses!!!!!! Miami lost to the worst team in the ACC coastal, with a chance to take full control of coastal division!!!!! Injuries and suspensions are an excuse!!!!! Rocca looked like the heisman out there just as he did last year!!!!

Advertisement
I don't believe we got out coached. Go back and watch the last drive. Coach D called every type of defense imaginable on the last drive and we couldn't do anything right.

Consider the following:

Quit trying to rationalize. There are absolutely zero excuses for losing to a TERRIBLE Uva team. This is an EPIC failure for Golden and this team.

Everyone wants to fire the coach. What are we going to do if we did fire him?

We lost because Golden has integrity to suspend players. He isn't going to have some players be above the rules. It's not his fault. It's Eddie Johnson's fault.

It's not his fault Deon Bush and Perryman are injured either.

This defense already had problems, and today it's 3 best guys were out for various reasons.

We got screwed by the refs too. That 4th down was not a penalty.

This team is battling itself and refs who want us to lose. We aren't yet good enough to overcome all that but we almost did somehow.

Make no mistake, the ACC has a mandate for us to lose. They don't want us in that title game.

Duke Johnson avg 9 yards a carry and only had 16 carries, Jedd Fisch is not the only person who should have to answer for this. On a day like today he needs to tell Fisch to give the Duke the ****** ball.

Advertisement
You can have sorry a$$ golden. I was at the game! We suck our players except for maybe 5 or 6 guys suck. Morris is exactly who I think he is Jacory 2.0

He isn't even as good as Jacory at this point. He should be better, but he isn't. If you gave Jacory an arm like Morris has, forget about it.

Advertisement
Back