Beast on Golden

Hard to believe this for simple reason there is no evidence that ANYBODY really cares. Just sounds like misinformation to misdirect the mob for a while until tempers calm.

Advertisement
Now I have been standing around reading this site from the sidelines for quite some time but I had to respond to this. This is just mean. The kids are not bumbs. Golden needs more time and is turning things around

Now I have been standing around reading this site from the sidelines for quite some time but I had to respond to this. This is just mean. The kids are not bumbs. Golden needs more time and is turning things around

Blake, you're an *******

Seriously? standing around?

I can bet youre sitting.

I hate to be a "bumb" but this is a terrible attempt at a troll

Joined Dec 2014... GTFO

Advertisement
Not to be mean, but facts are facts, the trend is down, next year projection with a favorable schedule is still trending down. This coach has lost his team by the showing on the field. I see no outcome where Al Golden being the coach will have the desired outcome

This is my main beef with the administration. Things move to slowly and we try to get by on the cheap. How is a decision not made yet?

If they wanna stay cheap and still win. Hire Butch.

Doesn't explain how that useless **** Golden isn't fired yet.

Shannon got fired how soon after his last game?

You know darn well why bronze has lasted longer. We can hate him and want him gone the same as Shannon, from a football fan perspective but to the uppity ups that make decisions golden and RS aren't from the same galaxy. RS didn't schmooze these guys. He didn't like boosters. He didn't like cane meetings around the state etc. like we know bronze is a used car salesman. He can talk to these guys in ways RS was both unwilling and unable to do. RS hiring was a promotion of loyalty that never had the full backing of the administration. He was easy to dump. Golden got these jokers to like him so that coupled with finances makes it tougher. Unfortunately
So why is it u think he has not been fired. I hope u are not playing the race card.

Advertisement
This is my main beef with the administration. Things move to slowly and we try to get by on the cheap. How is a decision not made yet?

If they wanna stay cheap and still win. Hire Butch.

Doesn't explain how that useless **** Golden isn't fired yet.

Shannon got fired how soon after his last game?

You know darn well why bronze has lasted longer. We can hate him and want him gone the same as Shannon, from a football fan perspective but to the uppity ups that make decisions golden and RS aren't from the same galaxy. RS didn't schmooze these guys. He didn't like boosters. He didn't like cane meetings around the state etc. like we know bronze is a used car salesman. He can talk to these guys in ways RS was both unwilling and unable to do. RS hiring was a promotion of loyalty that never had the full backing of the administration. He was easy to dump. Golden got these jokers to like him so that coupled with finances makes it tougher. Unfortunately
So why is it u think he has not been fired. I hope u are not playing the race card.

U couldn't tell from my response. It's not about race. It's about professionalism. It's about playing the game. Randy was horrible in every aspect of that. Not because he was black but because he was unwilling nor wanting to do it. U can be like that when u have cache like spurrier. He hates boosters, doing the functions and all that jazz but he has won. Golden plays the game. He plays the part. He is a good speaker. Those uppity types like him. They hate being wrong. He has some built up goodwill whether the fans like it or not. That is why he isn't gone.

Advertisement
Back