BC Game 1

jlcane

Recruit
Canes win 3-0 behind a Bargfeldt complete game shutout.

I will eat a small helping of crow and admit that Lance may have been correct all along. The team does seem to be playing better and is making a heroic effort at the end of the season to at least have a shot at the post season.

GO CANES!!!!

Advertisement
Great performance by Bargfeldt. Offensively tonight’s game left something to be desired but a win is a win. Hopefully Mother Nature shines on us again and we can get the rest of the series in.

I will eat a small helping of crow and admit that Lance may have been correct all along. The team does seem to be playing better and is making a heroic effort at the end of the season to at least have a shot at the post season.

GO CANES!!!!

*Fist bump*

GO CANES!!!!

Great start and memorable night for Jeb.

Lance started being correct as soon as we began playing #206, #142, and #157. Lest we forget, we needed two walkoffs against Bethune Cookman. Don't be blinded by close wins against terrible teams.

Advertisement
At least they are finally taking care of business vs teams we should beat, ugly as some of them are. I still think we need to win the ACC tourney, but I'll concede there is a chance if we get to the ACC CG, but it would help if we jump FSU and UL into the 5 seed in the ACC.

The mental errors and inability to put teams away with big innings will probably come back to bite us though in the late innings next week.

Not the most exciting game to sit through. The steady rainfall was the real MVP. Always a cool look under the lights.

Anyhow, Jeb was amazing and Zamora is a disaster at SS.

Advertisement
Back