BC at Miami

Advertisement
Miami simply doesnt shoot well enough from the outside. A team jam packed with guards shouldn't be this inconsistent. Someone should be able to rise to the occasion when one or the other gets cold. Not happening.
Fortunately BC isn't shooting well, because we aren't going to be winning shoot outs.

Last years team had an excuse, this one doesn't.

Last edited:
Sherman, McClellan and Rodriguez toss up brick after brick after brick. Fortunately we are working it from the inside and BC sucks from the outside.

I'll take the W. Hopefully they get in a good groove again now to build on this win.

Advertisement
I think Sherman shoots too much from the outside. We need a 4 that is a threat to score inside and be tough on the glass. Hopefully Cruz will be that guy, but the inconsistency of this team has been surprising.

I think Sherman shoots too much from the outside. We need a 4 that is a threat to score inside and be tough on the glass. Hopefully Cruz will be that guy, but the inconsistency of this team has been surprising.

FOLLOWING IN LOVE WITH IT, MISSING TOO MUCH AND HES LOSING THE ADVANTAGE OF KEEPING THE DEFENSE GUESSING

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back