Bat signal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mybad man... I really don't know lol
Just clicked on same thread, I was confused as **** too. Even watch dude’s highlight and saw class of 2015. I thought to myself I hope dude has been spending some time down under working construction and owning a tattoo parlor if we’re going to be hyping up a commit from a kicker who last played 6 years ago. Good thing I read to the end before I started smarta$$ replying to posters.

Advertisement
changing season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
When it gets too risqué, spoilers are your filthy, nasty gifs’ best friends.

We never learn do we. Get burned every year with the silent **** but every year we do the same **** lol

Advertisement
Just clicked on same thread, I was confused as **** too. Even watch dude’s highlight and saw class of 2015. I thought to myself I hope dude has been spending some time down under working construction and owning a tattoo parlor if we’re going to be hyping up a commit from a kicker who last played 6 years ago. Good thing I read to the end before I started smarta$$ replying to posters.
Lmao yeah I clicked on the youtube link and saw "posted 6 years ago".... I was like WTF 😂

Advertisement
I screwed this up and merged a 2013 thread with a couple of news ones. My bad, y’all will need to start a new bat signal thread if it’s warranted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back