Baseball Team -- Errors/Misplays

Angry Ibis

The []_[]
Premium
I was out of town over the weekend, but it seemed that the team was up to their old tricks against the Gators, with errors, failed pickoffs, passed balls and the like.

For anyone that was able to watch some live games this year, any opinions on why this happens?
- Is it a choke against good teams issue? Lack of fundamentals? Complete mind ****?

Thank :neonu:

Advertisement
I was out of town over the weekend, but it seemed that the team was up to their old tricks against the Gators, with errors, failed pickoffs, passed balls and the like.

For anyone that was able to watch some live games this year, any opinions on why this happens?
- Is it a choke against good teams issue? Lack of fundamentals? Complete mind ****?

well there was no choking vs a good team because UF is a bad team this year......

well there was no choking vs a good team because UF is a bad team this year......

exactly...that series probably made made the gators year..we just are not a good fundamental BB team...

our pitchers are small and play finesse ball..well after a few innings batters figure that out and beat you late...our bull pen has sucked for years..I dont blame morris yanking starting pitchers are 7...but when the bull pen hits batters, wild pitchs ( behind batters) and then our team leaves 10+ men on base every game you are not going to win many games..I hope the best but I see a middle of the road ACC team...

exactly...that series probably made made the gators year..we just are not a good fundamental BB team...

our pitchers are small and play finesse ball..well after a few innings batters figure that out and beat you late...our bull pen has sucked for years..I dont blame morris yanking starting pitchers are 7...but when the bull pen hits batters, wild pitchs ( behind batters) and then our team leaves 10+ men on base every game you are not going to win many games..I hope the best but I see a middle of the road ACC team...
You just described every Morris team since 2007

Advertisement
Back