Off-Topic Barbie Movie

Advertisement
200w.gif

Advertisement
It was that bad? Bad cast? What was it..
So… the first 30 mins or so are fine. That’s everything you see from the commercials. Real creative set design, a few funny moments, exc.

It’s when they go to the real world.That’s where everything turns into a disaster. The story is incredibly stupid and it goes no where. Instead of entertainment it, the viewer is instead lectured for 90 minutes on patriarchy.

Thought American Ferrera was dreadful in her role with zero chemistry between the daughter in the movie. It was laughable really.

The whole storyline with Mattel and Will Farrel was a waste of time that brought nothing of value to the movie.

Ultimately, it makes zero sense when they throw the whole Ken arc in there. Supposedly, they’re dolls with no free will. (Because they’re being controlled by people who play with them as dolls) But Ken goes back to Barbieland and somehow changes everything about Barbieland by himself.

Then you have a tranny playing the doctor Barbie. Get out of here with that mentally ill bull****. You know on the commercial where the Barbie yells, “Black feet!!!!!” Yeah, that’s a dude.

Now i’m fired up lol.

So… the first 30 mins or so are fine. That’s everything you see from the commercials. Real creative set design, a few funny moments, exc.

It’s when they go to the real world.That’s where everything turns into a disaster. The story is incredibly stupid and it goes no where. Instead of entertainment it, the viewer is instead lectured for 90 minutes on patriarchy.

Thought American Ferrera was dreadful in her role with zero chemistry between the daughter in the movie. It was laughable really.

The whole storyline with Mattel and Will Farrel was a waste of time that brought nothing of value to the movie.

Ultimately, it makes zero sense when they throw the whole Ken arc in there. Supposedly, they’re dolls with no free will. (Because they’re being controlled by people who play with them as dolls) But Ken goes back to Barbieland and somehow changes everything about Barbieland by himself.

Then you have a tranny playing the doctor Barbie. Get out of here with that mentally ill bull****. You know on the commercial where the Barbie yells, “Black feet!!!!!” Yeah, that’s a dude.

Now i’m fired up lol.
I will show this post to my Girl..maybe this will convince her to pick Oppenheimer instead..hopefully

Advertisement
Unreal

Anyone take their daughter to see it?

Yup. Both the wife and daughter. It was entertaining as a silly comedy. Some nice nostalgia even if wasn’t my personal toy growing up.

Advertisement
Back