Bar Milo Visiting for U day

Bar Milo of West Hills (CA) Chaminade informed 247Sports.com on Tuesday morning that he plans to visit Miami on August 10. "I'll be there for one of their scrimmages," Milo said. "I know one of their commits, the lineman from Pennsylvania (Hayden Mahoney) will be there, too." The four-star offensive tackle is ranked as the nation's No. 23 offensive tackle by 247Sports.com Composite Rankings. The Hurricanes signed his teammate, four-star QB Brad Kaaya, last cycle.

233.jpg

Kayaa is the QB he is protecting ^^^

C'mon Mahoney and Kayaa work some magic!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
An there were posters on here saying drop Mahoney. It sounds like Mahoney has the luck of the Irish on his side and is bringing it to Coral Gables with him. I think it also helped that Mahoney and Milo are now playing together for the US under 19 team at the world championship in Kuwuit. Then throw in that Mahoney "s high school coach is the Head Coach for the US team so I am sure he is putting Milo and Mahoney together as much as possible since he is a friend to Art Kehoe as a fellow Pennsylvanian.

Championship game is tomorrow US vs Canada
http://www.arabtimesonline.com/NewsDetails/tabid/96/smid/414/ArticleID/207703/reftab/36/t/US-Canada-to-clash-at-third-U-19-American-Football-final/Default.aspx

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
An there were posters on here saying drop Mahoney. It sounds like Mahoney has the luck of the Irish on his side and is bringing it to Coral Gables with him.

Go Canes
According to what I read in OP, Barr didn't say he was friends with him or anything, just that he was supposed to be there. So what does Mahoney have to do with anything?

I'm not tryin to be a ****, just wondering where you get that from.

An there were posters on here saying drop Mahoney. It sounds like Mahoney has the luck of the Irish on his side and is bringing it to Coral Gables with him.

Go Canes
According to what I read in OP, Barr didn't say he was friends with him or anything, just that he was supposed to be there. So what does Mahoney have to do with anything?

They play on the USA national Football team together so they have develop a friendship.

Go Canes

They play on the USA national Football team together so they have develop a friendship.

"The lineman from Pennsylvania."

Sounds like they are great friends.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back