Banners are trending up

Advertisement
I wonder if the Jets message boards have their own versions of KKKlanAlmighty, CaneCountry and DK, spewing **** like,

Hey guysm! This makes us fans look like the biggest asses ever! Those are not real Jets fans, I bet they are actually Pats and Dolphins fans pretending to be Jets fans! You guys have probably never been to MetLife Stadium!

I wonder if the Jets message boards have their own versions of KKKlanAlmighty, CaneCountry and DK, spewing **** like,

Hey guysm! This makes us fans look like the biggest asses ever! Those are not real Jets fans, I bet they are actually Pats and Dolphins fans pretending to be Jets fans! You guys have probably never been to MetLife Stadium!

Dunno why don't you tell us wonder women

without pix of rex ryan setting up 3 man fronts on the goal line not sure I see the parallel...

Advertisement
The Jets were not as smart as Golden, they responded in the media and it has become a circus and may actually have an impact on Idzik. In comparison, the U banner was a dud, the Jet's banner is radioactive in NY.

rex ryan is what he is....a good defensive coach, but a horrible head coach

He's gone, fans want Idzik gone too.

You say fans want them gone, but we know real fans support every aspect of a program, no matter how horrible the results are on the field.

lmfao @ this pic

idzik21.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back