banner this weekend

Quite a statement in game 1 of a new year....The administration is going to be annoyed as ****, which is a great thing

You'll fly the banner 3 hrs before game time at a game no one is going to be at to begin with. I don't know why i would expect any else from a group of idiots who spin "we buy gold" signs for a living.

Advertisement
Quite a statement in game 1 of a new year....The administration is going to be annoyed as ****, which is a great thing

You'll fly the banner 3 hrs before game time at a game no one is going to be at to begin with. I don't know why i would expect any else from a group of idiots who spin "we buy gold" signs for a living.

apparently you've never heard of social media. that banner will be seen by millions.

apparently you've never heard of social media. that banner will be seen by millions.

How'd that work out for you last year?

Heat Turned Up After Letdowns - tribunedigital-sunsentinel

In South Florida, callers to radio talk shows who claim to be UM fans are out for blood because of the Hurricanes' 2-2 start. The atmosphere is reminiscent of 1997, when UM was upset by Pittsburgh.

The next week, at the West Virginia game, a banner flew over the Orange Bowl that read, "From National Champs to National Chumps ... Thanks Butch."

Said UM tailback James Jackson, who has listened to talk radio: "I've been hearing stuff about coach Davis' play-calling, but it's the players."

How'd that work out for you last year?

Heat Turned Up After Letdowns - tribunedigital-sunsentinel

In South Florida, callers to radio talk shows who claim to be UM fans are out for blood because of the Hurricanes' 2-2 start. The atmosphere is reminiscent of 1997, when UM was upset by Pittsburgh.

The next week, at the West Virginia game, a banner flew over the Orange Bowl that read, "From National Champs to National Chumps ... Thanks Butch."

Said UM tailback James Jackson, who has listened to talk radio: "I've been hearing stuff about coach Davis' play-calling, but it's the players."

Didn't Butch fire his defensive coordinator after that season?

Advertisement

Well how did the banner last year show up everywhere through social media?

It was appropriate last year as we absolutely sukked taint.

I bet you're a real fun guy to hang around. Probably complain and moan about your hemmies, cost of milk, outdoor temperature, and color of the sky.

Advertisement
Back