Bama Recap

PimpCane

Redshirt Freshman
We were never gonna win this game but our coaches didn't even give us a chance with these scary *** game plans. Watching Lashlee continuously running into the teeth of the best front 7 in the country even on 3rd and long was maddening. In the 2nd half when we stretched the defense out a little more we actually gave our guys a chance to compete and we looked much better.

Then on defense we're playing 7 yards off the receivers with only 6 in the box. I'm honestly surprised that didn't bite us more than it did because if I'm Bama I woulda ran it down our throats all night. Shout out to our D line tho for hanging tough. We missed a ton of tackles tho from bad form or just plain getting manhandled.

On a positive note, our special teams looks to be a strength once again. WR is much improved from last year, and I hope Harley is okay. Cam Harris should be a backup like many of you already noted, he's never looked impressive to me. The OL got molested but they won't be seeing anything close to this front 7 again. King didn't have a chance to breathe but I still thought he played well. We must keep him healthy this year. I had low hopes for the DEs but they actually impressed me a little bit.

If you look at this team from strictly a talent standpoint you can see we have a lot of "solid" players but no real stars except for King. If we had a roster similar to the 2017 when we had Ahmmon Richard's and other studs I would have thought we actually had a chance (with better coaching). That's why I'm not really surprised by this outcome, even though I'm still disappointed. I'm actually proud of the fight the players showed until the end of the game.

Looking forward we still have a lot to play for and I still think 10 wins is the benchmark to let us know if we're headed in the right direction.

Go Canes.

Advertisement
We were never gonna win this game but our coaches didn't even give us a chance with these scary *** game plans. Watching Lashlee continuously running into the teeth of the best front 7 in the country even on 3rd and long was maddening. In the 2nd half when we stretched the defense out a little more we actually gave our guys a chance to compete and we looked much better.

Then on defense we're playing 7 yards off the receivers with only 6 in the box. I'm honestly surprised that didn't bite us more than it did because if I'm Bama I woulda ran it down our throats all night. Shout out to our D line tho for hanging tough. We missed a ton of tackles tho from bad form or just plain getting manhandled.

On a positive note, our special teams looks to be a strength once again. WR is much improved from last year, and I hope Harley is okay. Cam Harris should be a backup like many of you already noted, he's never looked impressive to me. The OL got molested but they won't be seeing anything close to this front 7 again. King didn't have a chance to breathe but I still thought he played well. We must keep him healthy this year. I had low hopes for the DEs but they actually impressed me a little bit.

If you look at this team from strictly a talent standpoint you can see we have a lot of "solid" players but no real stars except for King. If we had a roster similar to the 2017 when we had Ahmmon Richard's and other studs I would have thought we actually had a chance (with better coaching). That's why I'm not really surprised by this outcome, even though I'm still disappointed. I'm actually proud of the fight the players showed until the end of the game.

Looking forward we still have a lot to play for and I still think 10 wins is the benchmark to let us know if we're headed in the right direction.

Go Canes.
our best talents are 1st and 2nd year players. we need another class or two for depth. Also, tough to get rid of bad habits of older kids.

our best talents are 1st and 2nd year players. we need another class or two for depth. Also, tough to get rid of bad habits of older kids.
The culture here at UM is still not where it needs to be either, subpar. The HC and leadership of the program has to do with that.

Go Canes.
I think we played off cause u have slow Ivey also u have Metchi whos basically Santana Moss. Thats like saying yo Bosten College play press man on Santana Moss....u cant u have to keep him in front of u and if u play press hes going right by u. PLAYMAKERS

1st round types make it easy thats what bama does.

Advertisement
Back