Backup Plan

S

selectsix

For worst case scenario......what is the plan if Bryant bails, Hooks goes to Ole Miss and Tim Williams doesn't come? DL is our biggest need and just don't know if we have enough names in the running to fill our biggest needs. Anyone know?

Advertisement
That would be a epic fail but doubt we miss on KB and hooks. Tim im not sure about because FSU has been doing well recruiting the line. My guess is KB was born a Cane and I cant see him leaving us. I think hes playing games and thats alright because you only get recruited once enjoy it.

chicken-little-jpeg1.jpg

That would be a epic fail but doubt we miss on KB and hooks. Tim im not sure about because FSU has been doing well recruiting the line. My guess is KB was born a Cane and I cant see him leaving us. I think hes playing games and thats alright because you only get recruited once enjoy it.

agreed. certainly don't hope it happens and i know its not what any of us want to think of however it could happen. getting figeroua was a huge get as he can play some DE it appears.

Advertisement
With Tim Williams give bond and figura (sp?) all day ever day, from their films posted on this sight.

For worst case scenario......what is the plan if Bryant bails, Hooks goes to Ole Miss and Tim Williams doesn't come? DL is our biggest need and just don't know if we have enough names in the running to fill our biggest needs. Anyone know?

Great question and something I'm sure the staff is prepared for.

Good thing is that we have a lot of guys in play - Toby Johnson, Bradley, Hooks, Bond, Bryant, Bostwick, Williams and some others out of the woodwerks.

Theres no way this staff isnt prepared. Us as fans gotta get out of that previous mind set with the other staff. I understand what u mean though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back