Off-Topic Bachelor Party

throw_away

Banned
Banned
Hey fellas,

I'm a Cali boy, but been a fan of the U for over 20 years now. I became a fan in the early 2000s, so at least I saw some greatness before the long side. Anyways, I'm tieing the night in late October and recently decided to have my bachelor party in Miami. I have never been to Miami before. I've been thinking about things to do and realized that I would probably get better advice asking the forum than searching the internet.

There will be about 15-20 guys. I prefer to stay in South Beach, but I don't see many decent places that can accommodate 20 guys unless we decide to stay in a hotel or a crappy Airbnb. So we will likely stay in a nice air bnb that's 15-20 mins from south beach. So my questions are:

1) Would it be better to stay in a big airbnb 15-20 mins from South Beach or stay in a hotel in South Beach?
2) What's the best strip club for a big group of guys?
3) Are the strip clubs legit enough to where it would be dumb to order dancers to come to the crib/hotel?
4) What are some of the best clubs to get a table for a big group of guys? What are we looking to pay for bottle service?
5) Would it be worth it to do one of those boat party's?
6) Who has the best daytime pool party?
7) Any daytime activties you would recoomend?
8) In terms of safety, anything we should look out for or places we should avoid?
9) What restuarnats would you reccomend?
9) Any general advice for visiting Miami?

The ages ranges from 30-45. Mostly professional office types with decent discretionary income, some more than others. I used to have an account on this site, but decided being a lurker was better for my overall health.

Advertisement
I know my OP was way too long, but maybe this question can be answered for me. What's the best pool party in Miami? Thinking of doing the Clevelander.

Any leaks under the bridge?
Screenshot_20230716_192305_Firefox Focus.jpg

Advertisement
Hey fellas,

I'm a Cali boy, but been a fan of the U for over 20 years now. I became a fan in the early 2000s, so at least I saw some greatness before the long side. Anyways, I'm tieing the night in late October and recently decided to have my bachelor party in Miami. I have never been to Miami before. I've been thinking about things to do and realized that I would probably get better advice asking the forum than searching the internet.

There will be about 15-20 guys. I prefer to stay in South Beach, but I don't see many decent places that can accommodate 20 guys unless we decide to stay in a hotel or a crappy Airbnb. So we will likely stay in a nice air bnb that's 15-20 mins from south beach. So my questions are:

1) Would it be better to stay in a big airbnb 15-20 mins from South Beach or stay in a hotel in South Beach?
2) What's the best strip club for a big group of guys?
3) Are the strip clubs legit enough to where it would be dumb to order dancers to come to the crib/hotel?
4) What are some of the best clubs to get a table for a big group of guys? What are we looking to pay for bottle service?
5) Would it be worth it to do one of those boat party's?
6) Who has the best daytime pool party?
7) Any daytime activties you would recoomend?
8) In terms of safety, anything we should look out for or places we should avoid?
9) What restuarnats would you reccomend?
9) Any general advice for visiting Miami?

The ages ranges from 30-45. Mostly professional office types with decent discretionary income, some more than others. I used to have an account on this site, but decided being a lurker was better for my overall health.
Ignore Hands Up GIF by Max

Advertisement
Back