Baby Njoku

I've seen seen Charles N'joku twice this off season and he's not a Power 5 WR or TE prospect IMO. Any who says otherwise hasn't seen the kid live.

Advertisement
Never seen the kid or his film. Some kids develop a year or 2 later. It happens. He has the bloodlines. At least give him a PWO spot and if he blows up try to get him onboard

I've seen seen Charles N'joku twice this off season and he's not a Power 5 WR or TE prospect IMO. Any who says otherwise hasn't seen the kid live.

People said the same and David and Evidence...

Id give Charles a shot. They should of got him to paradise.

Never seen the kid or his film. Some kids develop a year or 2 later. It happens. He has the bloodlines. At least give him a PWO spot and if he blows up try to get him onboard

He's not about to give up a scholarship to a power 5 school just to walk on down here

I think so far David is the best Njoku only time will tell, its hard to follow up what another family member did as far as sports cause David is out of this world good. Cant wait to see how Evidence looks in games, going to be fun watching him climb the ladder.

Advertisement
You dont throw a scholarship at a kid because he has an athletic relative. We’ve had plenty of legacy kids who didnt pan out.

I have no view of charles good or bad.

Dmoney just now raving about Evidence. If Evidence is indeed the truth I say offer Charles ASAP. Wose case we waste 1 ship. We don't seem to ever oversign so fine by me.
Lmao at worse case we waste a ship..WHAT?? Do y’all people realize how insane that is?

Advertisement
Lmao at worse case we waste a ship..WHAT?? Do y’all people realize how insane that is?

Is it as insane as doubting the Njoku bloodline? Neurosurgeon, Mechanical Engineer, 1st round NFL draft pick.

Competition is firmly ingrained into the Njoku DNA, leading to success from every one of his brothers and sisters.

All eight of them.

Njoku grew up in a Nigerian household with nine children, the oldest of which was born in his parents' native country. That's Innocent, and he's now a neurosurgeon in upstate New York after finishing medical school at Cornell.

That's just where it begins, as even after David is drafted, the title of highest-achieving Njoku will still be hotly debated. Chelsea is a nurse in New Jersey, Faith is in medical school too, and Gladys has a mechanical engineering degree. Oh, and Evidence is coming up behind David at Miami as a 3-star wide receiver recruit who will begin to play with the Hurricanes for the 2017 season.

Gladys has some impressive hops as well and won the event twice at the Division III level.

Is it as insane as doubting the Njoku bloodline? Neurosurgeon, Mechanical Engineer, 1st round NFL draft pick.

Competition is firmly ingrained into the Njoku DNA, leading to success from every one of his brothers and sisters.

All eight of them.

Njoku grew up in a Nigerian household with nine children, the oldest of which was born in his parents' native country. That's Innocent, and he's now a neurosurgeon in upstate New York after finishing medical school at Cornell.

That's just where it begins, as even after David is drafted, the title of highest-achieving Njoku will still be hotly debated. Chelsea is a nurse in New Jersey, Faith is in medical school too, and Gladys has a mechanical engineering degree. Oh, and Evidence is coming up behind David at Miami as a 3-star wide receiver recruit who will begin to play with the Hurricanes for the 2017 season.

Gladys has some impressive hops as well and won the event twice at the Division III level.
Look there’s no denying the Njokus amazing genes but it doesn’t mean you waste a scholarship on a kid if you don’t think he’s Cane material.

Advertisement
Like I said, we are nowhere near 85 ships, and won't be in 19. No problem taking a flier on an athlete.

Advertisement
Back