Off-Topic Baba's GifHub [with RVA & Waterbury too!]

I absolutely have no words Brother U are U

I LMAO , I think I leaked LATER
Thanks brother. My sense of humor isn't for everyone but I'm glad some of you appreciate the gifs.

I'll probably slap Mario's face on it later so y'all can use it to troll Gators and Noles when he *****slaps them on the trail.

Advertisement
@djnellz @PIPO , you ******* delinquents.

km_20220309_1080p_1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
@RVACane

When you open the app select Create New and choose the aspect ratio that best matches that of the source media.

You will then need to select the source media (background layer). Below I circled the folder that the source gif was saved in, in this instance.

Screenshot_20220504-000718_KineMaster.jpg

And here i select the gif i want to use (can also be an mp4).

Screenshot_20220504-000729_KineMaster.jpg

So now you have your base layer media. You want to add a different face.

Select the Layer icon (circled).

Screenshot_20220504-001730_KineMaster.jpg

Select "Media" (top icon).

Screenshot_20220504-001739_KineMaster.jpg

Select the folder where your new face image is saved. In my Gallery that folder is named "Eraser" bc I use an app named Eraser to create the faces, so it's named "Eraser". On your busted *** Apple it will probably be named something stupid.

Screenshot_20220504-001751_KineMaster.jpg

Here I selected Magic Mike and dragged his face over top the base layer face.
Screenshot_20220504-001828_KineMaster.jpg

To make the new face move w/the base layer, you have to select it from the tool bar below and then select the unlock (key) icon from the menu on the left.

Screenshot_20220504-001842_KineMaster.jpg

The face icon on the toolbar should now be outlined in red. Now you can move it left/right and move the face to new positions/angles for that specific point on the timeltimeliness.

Screenshot_20220504-001902_KineMaster.jpg

You can add as many layers as you want, to include text...

Screenshot_20220504-002142_KineMaster.jpg

Get some.

@RVACane

When you open the app select Create New and choose the aspect ratio that best matches that of the source media.

You will then need to select the source media (background layer). Below I circled the folder that the source gif was saved in, in this instance.

View attachment 184867

And here i select the gif i want to use (can also be an mp4).

View attachment 184868

So now you have your base layer media. You want to add a different face.

Select the Layer icon (circled).

View attachment 184869

Select "Media" (top icon).

View attachment 184870

Select the folder where your new face image is saved. In my Gallery that folder is named "Eraser" bc I use an app named Eraser to create the faces, so it's named "Eraser". On your busted *** Apple it will probably be named something stupid.

View attachment 184871

Here I selected Magic Mike and dragged his face over top the base layer face.
View attachment 184872

To make the new face move w/the base layer, you have to select it from the tool bar below and then select the unlock (key) icon from the menu on the left.

View attachment 184873

The face icon on the toolbar should now be outlined in red. Now you can move it left/right and move the face to new positions/angles for that specific point on the timeltimeliness.

View attachment 184874

You can add as many layers as you want, to include text...

View attachment 184875

Get some.
Dude that’s an awesome tutorial, thank you. It looks like a lot to try and study and learn as this level is me to me. I am wondering if I can do this on an iPhone??? I just learned how to upload my own gifs into gif jif but I can’t do the face mapping in each layer on my phone. I need to do it on a desktop.

Advertisement
Dude that’s an awesome tutorial, thank you. It looks like a lot to try and study and learn as this level is me to me. I am wondering if I can do this on an iPhone??? I just learned how to upload my own gifs into gif jif but I can’t do the face mapping in each layer on my phone. I need to do it on a desktop.
It really isn't once you get the hang of it. There are some YouTube tutorials for the app which helped me get started. Half the work is removing the backgrounds from faces so they look clean once you add them in the app, the other half is manually tracking the layered faces on top of the source media.

@Baba Yaga

Dude, may I ask your about your Gif creation process? I use GifRun.com and it's a little limited.
Absolutely.

It really isn't once you get the hang of it. There are some YouTube tutorials for the app which helped me get started. Half the work is removing the backgrounds from faces so they look clean once you add them in the app, the other half is manually tracking the layered faces on top of the source media.

Absolutely.
You are doing the Lord's work.

Bless you my son.

Absolutely.

Can you spill the beans on the high grade production?

@Baba Yaga I see it now. Ty ty!

Advertisement
Back