Aye Aye “Captain”!!

Cane&Abel

Junior
Premium
Question for the room… what does it mean/take to be a Captain on THIS football team?!
Our Captains this year seem to be
King, Bolden, Mccloud, Harley and Carter.

But why??!! Are they the best players on the team ? How were they chosen ? Are they Captains only because they are the Super Seniors?

2020 team captains where
King, Mccloud, Gaynor and Carter.

Googled how should a Football Captain be selected and the answer was :
“To be a consistent captain you need to hold yourself to a standard of giving 100% effort in every practice and game. You cannot cut corners and earn the respect from teammates and coaches that is necessary to lead the team effectively. Consistent captains also have an authentic style of communicating.”

Note to Manny… stop giving out that “C” patch to “Your guys” and give them to the most passionate and hardest workers, regardless if they are a Walk-on, Freshman or Senior!

Advertisement
Question for the room… what does it mean/take to be a Captain on THIS football team?!
Our Captains this year seem to be
King, Bolden, Mccloud, Harley and Carter.

But why??!! Are they the best players on the team ? How were they chosen ? Are they Captains only because they are the Super Seniors?

2020 team captains where
King, Mccloud, Gaynor and Carter.

Googled how should a Football Captain be selected and the answer was :
“To be a consistent captain you need to hold yourself to a standard of giving 100% effort in every practice and game. You cannot cut corners and earn the respect from teammates and coaches that is necessary to lead the team effectively. Consistent captains also have an authentic style of communicating.”

Note to Manny… stop giving out that “C” patch to “Your guys” and give them to the most passionate and hardest workers, regardless if they are a Walk-on, Freshman or Senior!
acBzzd43jpvwY.gif

Advertisement
This is one of the lamest posts on this site, which says alot. Since OP gets his info from the internet, may I suggest another search, and this goes for dozens of the self gratifying, meaningless repetitive posts which have polluted this site, "What do I have to do to create a well thought out post which meaningfully contributes to the discussion, which is not corruptively pedantic and demonstrates I can think for myself without copying something said by 120 other posters?" Asking for a friend.

My vote is for Ragone.

Advertisement
the captain doesn't go to the best player.......... tua isn't a captain for the dolphins. mac jonse isn't the captain for the patriots....

it goes to players that other players respect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back