Average Class Ranking

nbrewer22

Sophomore
For those who were wondering our average class ranking from each of the 4 main sites.

ESPN: 10
Scout: 11
Rivals: 12
247comp: 12

Avg: 11.25

So basically we had the 11th best class in the nation, this a very good class, even though it wasn't the great class we could have had, we still have alot to look forward to.

Advertisement
Pretty crazy that the '12 class was ranked higher.

I think this class is better and it's not even that close.

Have to keep in mind that a better class ranking doesn't mean a better class. It could have been a case of the talent being spread out more among other schools, whereas this year it seemed all the top talent went to a handful of schools, if that makes sense.

Have to keep in mind that a better class ranking doesn't mean a better class. It could have been a case of the talent being spread out more among other schools, whereas this year it seemed all the top talent went to a handful of schools, if that makes sense.

It makes perfect sense, that's why '12 was ranked higher. Not as much overall talent.

The only reason why '12 was ranked so high was because the amount of recruits. We had some solid recruits and at the time the class looked pretty good but if you go back and look at it, it definitely tells a different story. One of our top recruits, Angelo Jean Louis, didnt make it here. Dewey was ranked pretty high and obviously never lived up to the hype. Then we have some top guys like Hamilton and Blue who haven't panned out yet, as well as a few more guys who never made it here and quite a few guys who who are already gone for many different reasons.

The '14 class is definitely more talented from top to bottom, but obviously we'll have to wait a few years before actually claiming it was a better class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back