Avantae Williams shows skills at Paradise, plans to return for official

View as article
Advertisement
I’ll tell you right now. He is not going to Oregon. He is really trying to use the U as a bargaining chip for the SEC and Clemson.

If neither SEC / Clemson claim him, this kid will then Call on the U to take him.

He's the 2nd best DB in the state (Behind Fred Davis) and the top DB in south florida, I'm sure every SEC school wants him, I'm sure Clemson wants him as well, so I dont believe that to be true

He's the 2nd best DB in the state (Behind Fred Davis) and the top DB in south florida, I'm sure every SEC school wants him, I'm sure Clemson wants him as well, so I dont believe that to be true
This South Florida stud is not heading to Oregon. If you believe that, I have a bridge you can buy.

Advertisement
Yeah he needs really the Miami offer to show Clemson and Bama that he is not a scrub. :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:
FE3FFA6B-C8F9-4B17-9A5B-1AB118FF4615.jpeg

Williams isn't from south Florida - he's from Deland.

If he were a stud he would've produced at IMG.

He didn't do much.

Perhaps he'll perform better this year - at Deland.

hes all georgia, georgia's the new FSU, when FSU was elite, where all the ****y , I only hang out with the best tards go

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back