Austin Cave is gonna be a good one

Advertisement
I’m excited about this kid as well. We got some utes at LB that are going to be good ones.

Advertisement
Man he looked like a missile on that tackle he made on the quarterback. That is elite speed at the LB position. When you haveapeee like that you can make up for a lot of mistakes.

I’m excited about this kid as well. We got some utes at LB that are going to be good ones.
Huff finally gets run at linebacker and gets a penalty and is pulled from The game. As the depth and talent keep improving you better stay on the field or you’ll get passed up.
Looked to me like Austin-Cave replaced Huff after the penalty.

Advertisement
Flagg played better when they were both in. Flagg reads so well and gets in there and taking on the lead blocks and pulling guards, but TAC was not scraping and getting caught in the wash most of that drive. But the tackle on the QB was nice

Cave looked very fast and physical. Hope that he's in that playbook learning so he can get on that field more.

Cave and Flagg combined for 3 tackles. Quit reaching.
He flashed old school Miami LB sideline to sideline speed which our LB’S lack and we desperately need !!!!and dude is a physical head hunter !!!! .Dude is from Camden Nj. They have been ranked the #1 most dangerous city in America countless times. Dude is tuff as nails !!!!

I see cave and brooks holding things down in the future...

huff better watch out because those True freshman lbs we have are straight beast.imo huff isn’t ready mentally just yet but he has all the physical tools, hopefully he puts it together....

needless to say, we are growing some depth finally

Advertisement
Cave looked very fast and physical. Hope that he's in that playbook learning so he can get on that field more.
Out starting LB’s are just so slow but they have experience. We need speed at LB to compete with Clemson but we will give Clemson a run for its money no doubt

even if we lose which I expect, I still expect us to play them close

we will have another crack at them in the ACCGC

this next game is a measuring stick, nun more nun less

Out starting LB’s are just so slow but they have experience. We need speed at LB to compete with Clemson but we will give Clemson a run for its money no doubt

even if we lose which I expect, I still expect us to play them close

we will have another crack at them in the ACCGC

this next game is a measuring stick, nun more nun less
Coaches need to use this bye week to get Brooks ready to play because Jennings will get exposed if he plays a lot against Clemson, just not athletic enough to be chasing Ettiene around..

Coaches need to use this bye week to get Brooks ready to play because Jennings will get exposed if he plays a lot against Clemson, just not athletic enough to be chasing Ettiene around..
Facts!

safety’s must be violent coming down hill and must wrap him tf up because dude just doesn’t go down on 1st contact at all

Advertisement
That boy is fast and physical
Brother I'm right there with you. Sometimes you don't need to see that much of a player to know that they "have it.". I'm feeling exactly that about Austin Cave. Fast, physical, explosive, and the most tell tale sign of all......Dude just jumps off the screen at you. I don't care what point of the game it was or how much we were ahead. Cave made himself known immediately. He also seems to have great instincts. I'm on the Tirek Austin-Cave train! Everyone climb aboard!

Advertisement
Back