ATTN: Miami Juniors Considering Entering the NFL Draft

I’m sure this staff will develop them, they should definitely come back and waste a year. They need to make random posters happy

Advertisement

S/O Robert Rochell, he’s a Louisiana kid that wound up at Central Ark & was developed by Chaz Scales.

He’s big physical corner with great length, good speed & ball skills, his Junior year (2019) he had 5INT’s & finished his career with 9 picks. He was the most active talent on the field for UCA when they played UAB.

Despite being a FCS kid he’s absolutely gonna get drafted, look for him to standout at the Senior Bowl.

Also, 3 of the CB’s on that list are from Florida, crazy at how easy it is for other programs to identify good corners lol.

I don't know why but I am most worried about Bubba bolting for the NFL. I know we have Avantae and James Williams coming in at safety but I would like Bubba back there for another year.

S/O Robert Rochell, he’s a Louisiana kid that wound up at Central Ark & was developed by Chaz Scales.

He’s big physical corner with great length, good speed & ball skills, his Junior year (2019) he had 5INT’s & finished his career with 9 picks. He was the most active talent on the field for UCA when they played UAB.

Despite being a FCS kid he’s absolutely gonna get drafted, look for him to standout at the Senior Bowl.

Also, 3 of the CB’s on that list are from Florida, crazy at how easy it is for other programs to identify good corners lol.

Should Tyson Campbell be on this list? Thought he was same year as Surtain.

Advertisement
Should Tyson Campbell be on this list? Thought he was same year as Surtain.
Idk the source of this list where Rok got it from, but if he were to declare he’d definitely be in the top 5-10 of CB draft prospects.

I love my CANES, I do but there is no reason why any Cane player's should be leaving Miami.. Against Clemson and UNC no Cane player showed any thing that will get them drafted, I'm if I sound like a "hater" but those were the two games on the schedule that had any real value and our player's were well below average in both games.. "No player showed NFL potential in either game" And IF the player's don't know, but that will be the games scouts will go back and look at when making any evaluation on them.. SO TOO ALL CANE PLAYER'S THINKING OF ENTERING THE DRAFT, don't do it.. Come back next year and play for Miami!! Honestly IF this team stays together another year, Miami could line up against Bama in 21' and actually compete.. "NOW" of course Manny has to do his part and upgrade his defensive staff "no doubt" but with the talent our Canes have coming in and the talent that would return, "I COULD SEE MIAMI ACTUALLY BEING COMPETITIVE AGAINST BAMA"

Advertisement
Pitts is an anomaly. No one, including the Gates, thought he'd be that dominant. Credit Mullen there.

As for our Juniors (not named King, Phillips, or Jordan), almost all of them are looking at decreased snaps next year. If they think they can at a minimum get on a practice squad, might not be a bad idea for them to move on. I don't see how any of them are going to improve their stock next season.

I think Mallory gets drafted. I think Harley manages to sneak in if he leaves as well.
You think Harley sneaks in when JT4 wasnt able to sneak in even as an UFA with Patriots who will take a crack head off the street if they can help the squad.

Advertisement
Back