attitude is so wrong

ball915

All-American
Al: "I'm really proud of our guys and they just made a few more plays"
Duke: "I'm really proud of the way we played"
Kaaya: "Our season isn't over"

Can't believe I am going to say this but don't mind Al's comments as much as the players. However, it was too much positivity after an absolute crushing loss and it trickles down to the players that losing is okay. Winslow's season was ruined after losing at home to Tennessee and he let everyone know about it. The players might be upset but the BS that comes out of their mouth is exactly the BS that Al spits at the media. The kids are brainwashed and it is clear that losing is okay and acceptable.

0:25 second mark is what would be nice to hear holding players accountable instead of always protecting and coddling them
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6quP6QioaV4

Advertisement
Everyone in this program for the most part is "brainwashed"

The administration doesn't care about winning
The coaches don't care about winning
The players don't care about winning
Most of the fans don't even care about winning anymore

I disagree. I think the players want to win, I just think at this point, they have come to the conclusion that we just arent there yet. To be honest, I was proud of the fight they showed and I thought they deserved victory. But in the midst of me being beyond angry last night while waiting 1.5 hours to get out of the parking lot..I had to remind myself that this is the same team that got manhandled by NEB and Gtech..And lost to UL. So what the ***** was I thinking going into this game believing something different was going to happen against the #3 team in the country who is on a 26 game winning streak?

Good part is that I think that winning streak gets halted at the 30 or 31 game mark..Dont see FSU beating ALA or ORE.

I disagree. I think the players want to win, I just think at this point, they have come to the conclusion that we just arent there yet. To be honest, I was proud of the fight they showed and I thought they deserved victory. But in the midst of me being beyond angry last night while waiting 1.5 hours to get out of the parking lot..I had to remind myself that this is the same team that got manhandled by NEB and Gtech..And lost to UL. So what the ***** was I thinking going into this game believing something different was going to happen against the #3 team in the country who is on a 26 game winning streak?

Good part is that I think that winning streak gets halted at the 30 or 31 game mark..Dont see FSU beating ALA or ORE.

Bama will murder FSU.

Bama will murder FSU.

Bama's offense doesn't know how to play even 2 consistent quarters. I've watched every Bama game this year and I would take Miami's offense 10 times out of 10 over Bama's.

Advertisement

Who doesn't want to win? It's knowing how and it starts with leadership that trickles down. The mindset is beyond soft for a man telling us in his opening presser that you compete for national championships at Miami

Bama will murder FSU.

Bama's offense doesn't know how to play even 2 consistent quarters. I've watched every Bama game this year and I would take Miami's offense 10 times out of 10 over Bama's.

Bama will pound them with there 230lb RBs all night, seeing as FSUs run D is sketchy to say the least

Guarantee you if one of them falls from cramps Henry or Yeldon will pick up the slack unlike us with a true freshman

Advertisement
Back