Attention all Defensive Recruits....

QuadCityCane

Redshirt Freshman
If you were an opposing offensive coordinator, do you see a single player on defense that you need to gameplan around?

How about areas you could exploit?

To the 2014 recruits, there are plenty of places on defense to play early and make a difference, forget all the negativity because we need you.

I look at this class and see difference makers all over the offense and defense. I am looking forward to seeing all of you at the U and bringing the school back to its rightful place at the top of the college football world!

Advertisement
DP is no slouch but isnt D.j....

but can you name anyone on that stanford D who is a truly dominant player?
how about baylor?

lay off the talent excuse

Wow yeah Stanford has Trent Murphy 12 sacks and 18 tackles for loss. I think you might want to gameplan around him.

What does this have to do with wanting top talent to play at the U?

Advertisement
Wow yeah Stanford has Trent Murphy 12 sacks and 18 tackles for loss. I think you might want to gameplan around him.

I don't get that either.

Some very unbalanced "fans" posting here lately is all I've come up with. Some opinions seem to be that since our defense sucks lately, why even try and bring in better players? Fvck it dude, let's go bowling.

349.gif

DP is no slouch but isnt D.j....

but can you name anyone on that stanford D who is a truly dominant player?
how about baylor?

lay off the talent excuse

I'd love to have Shane Skov as our middle linebacker.
That's one bad motherfuucker.

I don't get that either.

Some very unbalanced "fans" posting here lately is all I've come up with. Some opinions seem to be that since our defense sucks lately, why even try and bring in better players? Fvck it dude, let's go bowling.

big-lebowski-****-it-lets-go-bowling.gif

operative word "fans". When this program gets turned around, it still won't be any good, fans need to *****. Bowling not my thing but thanks for invite.

I think howard and Gunter are very good cornerbacks. They are best players on defense by far. They don't get passed on much. We just get killed over the middle with poor saftey and linebacker coverage.

Advertisement
I think howard and Gunter are very good cornerbacks. They are best players on defense by far. They don't get passed on much. We just get killed over the middle with poor saftey and linebacker coverage.

They are very good and I love them. Very rarely does a negative big play involve them. We need difference makers all over the d-line and linebackers and I hope recruits can see that.

OP all ur going to do is blame the incoming recruits when they begin to struggle in this pathetic defensive scheme.... u are one of the main Parrots of the coaching staff's excuse machine, "blame the players for everything blahblahblah".

Last edited:
3 weeks ago you were talking about how D ran the best scheme possible after the FSU loss, how Green was the only talent we have on the d-line, and and people posting how you were a homer.

So please give your tired act a rest. At least I stick to my opinion and dont flip flop to the popular opinion of the week.

Last edited:
3 weeks ago you were talking about how D ran the best scheme possible after the FSU loss, how Green was the only talent we have on the d-line, and and people posting how you were a homer.

So please give your tired act a rest. At least I stick to my opinion and dont flip flop to the popular opinion of the week.

WTF r u talking about???... flip what, you all were hating on me when I was saying Dorito should be fired the week after the FSU game leading up to the VT game. But now i'm flip flopping LOL yeah right u aint never seen me on my knees w/ my tongue out waiting for that Golden juice like you f*****.

You aint never seen me flip ****.... I've always defended the players on this team as a whole and said they are good enough to look respectable that's why i'm now on the Fire Golden he's a joke tip. A few weeks ago nobody was saying fire golden *******.... the reason why half of us have a clue now about him is b/c he got out coached and blown out by Duke ******.

Yeah i was a homer for the actual players, u know the guys who u put all the blame on while u ******** and make excuses for Al Golden and Dorito all day.

I wanted D'onofrio fired after the Wake game, I did say D'onofrio ran the best scheme to stop FSU's offense going into the game and it was true.... but it's called making adjustments u ******. When he was getting exposed underneath the entire game, deciding to do the same **** wasnt the best plan possible ********.

lol boy u Golden lovers love making **** up that supposedly i said...... the point is ur going to be trashing all these recruits that u made this post about when they begin to struggle in ur lovers scheme b/c it's never the coaches w/ yo **********.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
You are the worst poster on this site. You bring nothing relevant to any conversation. All you do is sling personal insults because you cannot form a rational thought. Its no wonder you couldnt post here for along time. Also you might be illiterate because I have about 20 posts that say its talent and coaching. Not one or the other, but both.

This thread is about wanting the best players to come to Miami, not for idiots to spew their bipolar view about other posters.

Advertisement
Back