Atlanta Parking/Catering- Miami @ GTech--CANESUNITED/AtlantaCanes

gocanes737

CANESUNITED TAILGATING
We will once again be taking over the top deck of the student center parking deck. This is the same location as 2 years ago. Click this link https://gatech.pmreserve.com/ and select option 1. [student center] $23.60 We have no idea how many spaces are available to purchase or how many are available so if you plan on going purchase your pass ASAP! Andrew Hughes will be catering and here is the much anticipated menu! Sounds amazing!

Georgia Tech BBQ Bash
Maple bourbon glazed pork ribs
Hickory smoked pulled pork bbq
Cider-brined smoked chicken drumsticks
Creamy coleslaw
Smoked gouda mac n cheese
Andrew's homemade bbq sauces

$20 per person, $10 for children 12 and under, Deadlines are the Wednesdays before each game. Definitely need to STRESS PLEASE SPECIFY IN THE PAYMENT COMMENTS which game when paying. Let me know if I forgot anything.
PayPal.me/ChefAndrewH or chefandrewhughes@gmail.com (send as friend or family)
Cash App: $ChefAndrewH
Venmo: Chef-U

CLICK HERE FOR PARKING LINK (PARKING WILL OPEN AT 7am ON GAME DAY)
Physical Address:
353 Ferst Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30313

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thanks for the info. I've been looking for this. We came down from Nashville two years ago and we're making the trip again this year. I ran into Clinton Portis in the breezeway under the Miami section right before kickoff. Hopefully this is another memorable experience.

Good location Was packed 2 years ago.. Beware if you have a truck with any type of lift on it you may not make it in. We have an FX4 with the leveling kit I cleared by about an inch.

Should be a raucous good time. Hopefully we will be undefeated in ACC play, and will look to destroy the Ramblin Wreck. Can’t wait to see the beatdown we’re going to administer.

Advertisement
Driving over from Huntsville AL. Just bought my pass. Had a blast with this group in Dallas. Hopefully the game goes a little better...

Advertisement
Advertisement
We will once again be taking over the top deck of the student center parking deck. This is the same location as 2 years ago. Click this link https://gatech.pmreserve.com/ and select option 1. [student center] $23.60 We have no idea how many spaces are available to purchase or how many are available so if you plan on going purchase your pass ASAP! Andrew Hughes will be catering and here is the much anticipated menu! Sounds amazing!

Georgia Tech BBQ Bash
Maple bourbon glazed pork ribs
Hickory smoked pulled pork bbq
Cider-brined smoked chicken drumsticks
Creamy coleslaw
Smoked gouda mac n cheese
Andrew's homemade bbq sauces

$20 per person, $10 for children 12 and under, Deadlines are the Wednesdays before each game. Definitely need to STRESS PLEASE SPECIFY IN THE PAYMENT COMMENTS which game when paying. Let me know if I forgot anything.
PayPal.me/ChefAndrewH or chefandrewhughes@gmail.com (send as friend or family)
Cash App: $ChefAndrewH
Venmo: Chef-U

CLICK HERE FOR PARKING LINK (PARKING WILL OPEN AT 7am ON GAME DAY)
Physical Address:
353 Ferst Dr NW, Atlanta, GA 30313

Lot still open at 7am?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back