ath Raymon Minor....

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is a beast I seen him play against my cousin twice and he dominated both games. He is faster then you think NOT SLOW for sure, he caught everything his way, one thing I will say he is a straight animal on defense. If we get this kid from Virginia it's a steal... HE should not be a PLAN B not sure why Golden would offer a plan B right now.... if that's the case he should offer Quincy wilson and Michael johnson.

This kid is a beast I seen him play against my cousin twice and he dominated both games. He is faster then you think NOT SLOW for sure, he caught everything his way, one thing I will say he is a straight animal on defense. If we get this kid from Virginia it's a steal... HE should not be a PLAN B not sure why Golden would offer a plan B right now.... if that's the case he should offer Quincy wilson and Michael johnson.

wat he said...

Advertisement
This HS is my alma mater; we generally have some decent players and are a decent program. Small private school, but they do alright and when I was there we were competing against other private schools for the state title (at least for private). They had a kid go to VT last year from BHS and the area is generally pro-VT in my opinion. Just something to consider

Have over 20 offers. We are in his final 6 with Clemson, Wisconsin, Ohio St., VA Tech, and West Virginia. Will take official to the first 3 schools listed and us. All 6 schools are even. “I’m looking for a good program, a school that has strong academics and a good coaching staff that will make me a better player,” he said, "It’s going to come down to my relationship with coaches and how I get along with the team." Scout has him listed as a 4 star OLB and Rivals has him listed as a 3 star ATH.

Have over 20 offers. We are in his final 6 with Clemson, Wisconsin, Ohio St., VA Tech, and West Virginia. Will take official to the first 3 schools listed and us. All 6 schools are even. “I’m looking for a good program, a school that has strong academics and a good coaching staff that will make me a better player,” he said, "It’s going to come down to my relationship with coaches and how I get along with the team." Scout has him listed as a 4 star OLB and Rivals has him listed as a 3 star ATH.
I read before the staff sees him as a h-back but maybe they're willing to change. Also I thought UVA or VT was the leader I forgot which one but one was at least the leader before

F Q Wilson. If the staff offered him now he would not even think about committing. That one is done. I do like this kid on the defensive side of the ball. If what the guy said above, as well as the fact that the staff might be looking in to him, I think he's legit. would be good size at the LB position. jmo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back