ATH Parker Mom says

datcaneguy

Senior
From TOS:

MamaDee22

My son is looking seriously at The U! It would be a nice place to come and visit to get away from the cold Virginia winters...
Delta Love!

Advertisement
Advertisement
He's probably a safety/LB twiner like you guys said. I haven't seen enough of him to ultimately say what he's better suited at, but from the little I've seen I like him at safety. There's been some WVU talk around him, which makes a lot of sense with the grades talk and he would fit well in their system.

Virginia winters are turrible!!!

It depends on where about you live. I live in Blacksburg, I'm ashamed to say, and I'm still baffled at how VT recruits. The whether here is so ******. I'm moving back home to West Palm Beach at the end of they year so i'll finally be done with it.

Virginia winters are turrible!!!

It depends on where about you live. I live in Blacksburg, I'm ashamed to say, and I'm still baffled at how VT recruits. The whether here is so ******. I'm moving back home to West Palm Beach at the end of they year so i'll finally be done with it.

Yea i went to Radford 15 minutes away. It's gray everyday from November til April, it's also cold as ****. I remember having flurries the week before finals lol. Northern VA where I live now also gets pretty cold.

Cane Steve said:
Yea i went to Radford 15 minutes away. It's gray everyday from November til April, it's also cold as ****. I remember having flurries the week before finals lol. Northern VA where I live now also gets pretty cold.

I guess I'll be experiencing that, just recently moved from Norfolk, VA to Maryland

Advertisement
It's not that bad up here. It gets cold about 10 days out of an entire winter....the rest of the time it's just chilly. Give it a bit...your blood will thicken up.
Now I HATE the heat and I was born and raised in FL. VA is home now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back